|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Downrod Size(s)||12, 6|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||188mm x 25mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||15|
Configure your Olympia 60" Indoor Ceiling Fan with 5 Blades - Includes Cool-Touch Remote and 12" Downrod
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- 3-Speed indoor ceiling fan
- 5 Wooden fan blades
- Portable Cool-Touch remote control with wall mounting kit
- 12" Down rod
- Fan is fully covered under Kichler's limited lifetime warranty
- Fan housing features all-metal construction
- Sturdy solid wood blades provide a lifetime of beauty
- Blades are reversible - giving maximum aesthetic versatility
- Hanging canopy style - compatible with downrods ranging from 6" - 72" (12" downrod included)
- 3 Speed options - operates in both forward and reverse
- Portable control panel for on/off and speed adjustment (comes with wall docking)
- Light kit not included with this model - when checking out light kit options will be presented
- 78" Lead wire included
- Secure mounting assembly enhances fan's safety
- Motor Size: 188mm x 25mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 15" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture)
- Blade Sweep: 60" (total fixture width)
- Blade Pitch: 14-degrees
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Airflow on High: 5736 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 90 (excludes light wattage)
- Voltage: 120 V
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 300011
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
What is the total height from ceiling to the bottom with the 6" downrod?
What is the attached light kit shown in the additional picture?
A. The light kit shown in the additional picture of the Kichler 300011 Transitional Five Bladed 60 inch Indoor Ceiling Fan with CoolTouch Control System and Integrated Uplight from the Olympia Collection is the Kichler 380000 Traditional / Classic Three Light Bowl Kit for Indoor Ceiling Fans from the Olympia Collection which is also the recommended light kit for this fixture that can be ordered after adding the product to your cart.
Which of your ceiling fans offers the most lighting (adding the up and down lights)?
Can I get a remote control for this fan?
Does the fan offer reverse direction/blades for winter use?
Can the Kitchler 300011 model ceiling fan be installed with wall switches and pull chains for control rather than using the remote control?
Kichler Olympia Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Olympia Collection
Olympia 3 Light Up Lighting Bathroom Fixture
Olympia 3 Light 24" Wide Bowl Pendant
Modern Single Light Wall Sconce from the Olympia Collection
Modern Five Light Fluorescent Chandelier from the Olympia Collection
Modern Nine Light Two Tier Fluorescent Chandelier from the Olympia Collection
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.