|Kichler Catalog Pages|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Converts To||Flush Mount|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
The Structures Collection proves that one style can take on numerous forms. Structures lighting employs universal shape to create modern, aesthetically pleasing lighting capable of unmatched versatility, forming a unique and eclectic style all its own. The Structures motif, along with the Brushed Nickel finish and satin-etched glass or Olde Bronze finish and light umber glass, brings an antique touch to the collection. The Structures Collection offers this unique, 1-light mini-pendant for spaces that require lighting in a fresh package. This fixture is 9" in diameter by 8 ½" high, uses 100-watt (max.) bulb, and comes complete with T-3 or T-4 mini-can base, tungsten halogen lamp included. This mini-pendant can also be converted to a ceiling mount fixture.
- Fixture can be installed as a pendant or semi-flush ceiling light
- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a dome-shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- 36" downrod included with this model - larger and smaller options available upon checkout
- Mini-candelabra halogen bulb included
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Pair this pendant with a variety of sconces or ceiling fixtures from the Structures Collection
- Height: 8.5" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, mounting hardware excluded)
- Maximum Height: 44.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom of fixture using included mounting hardware)
- Width: 9" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base (Socket): Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Wattage Per Bulb: 100
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kichler Products
- Shop All Kichler Structures Collection Products
Our SKU: 2655
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
How long is the stem?
Do you offer replacement glass for this fixture?
Is this suited for a damp location?
Does a base come with this or must is be purchased separately? If it comes with one, what shape it is and what dimensions?
How can I obtain a 6 inch stem for this fixture that will allow me to use it with a 12 inch stem?
Does this light have a cover over the bulb to help diffuse the light?
Can you dim this light?
Kichler Structures Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Structures Collection
Structures 21" Wide 2-Bulb Bathroom Lighting Fixture
Structures 30" Wide 3-Bulb Bathroom Lighting Fixture
Structures 40" Wide 4-Bulb Bathroom Lighting Fixture
Modern One Light Down Lighting Wall Sconce from the Structures Collection
Structures Single-Bulb Indoor Pendant with Dome-Shaped Glass Shade
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.