|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under Kichler's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Candle Style 2-tier fixture design adds elegance to any room
- The pillar candle design can add elegance to any room or enhance a more rustic decor
- 72" adjustable chain included - optional extension chains offered upon checkout
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 29" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Overall Height: 101" (maximum measurement top to bottom of fixture with provided mounting hardware)
- Width: 32.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 60
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 2031
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Can I use shades on the Kichler 2031? Can this be used on a dimmer?
Is tannery bronze similar to oil rubbed bronze?
Could you tell me what shade olde brick is exactly?
What are the height and width of this fixture?
Can I use energy saver candelabra bulbs ?
How would you describe the old brick finish? Is it a rust color?
Can I use Kichler 2031 (Tuscan 9 Light Up) for the Entry-Foyer of my house?
Product details states supplied with 36" of chain. You list in questions and answers, (under question: what is the height and width of 2031) that 72" of chain is provided with the 2031. Which one is correct?
Kichler Dover Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Dover Collection
Dover Single-Tier Mini Chandelier with 4 Lights - 72" Chain Included
Dover 22.5" Wide 3-Bulb Bathroom Lighting Fixture
Dover Single-Tier Chandelier with 5 Lights - 72" Chain Included
Dover Single-Tier Candle-Style Chandelier with 5 Lights - 72" Chain Included
Dover Single-Tier Mini Chandelier with 3 Lights - 72" Chain Included
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.