|Kichler Catalog Page|
|Barn Light Type||Gooseneck|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||Yes|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Barn Light, Gooseneck|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||14|
Kichler 11099 Seaside Fluorescent Wall Light
Aluminum is combined with Kichler's Brushed Nickel finish, resulting in a high quality look that will remain fantastic for years to come on this 1 light outdoor wall sconce. Uses 1 PBCFA14 14W (GU24) bulb (included). UL listed for wet locations. Dark Skies compliant.
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Kichler’s 1-year limited warranty
- Features Cone Shaped Metal Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Seaside Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Dark Skies Compliant Fixture
- Ultra Secure Mounting Assembly
- Height: 14.25" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 10.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension: 12" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: 120 V Compact Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Power Usage: 14 watts (at up to 14 watts per bulb)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
Kichler has been an industry leader in the lighting industry for nearly a century. They believe that products you choose for your home should not only exceed functionality, but transform your spaces into truly inspired settings. Each product and style by Kichler is developed with award winning craftsmanship and unmatched quality. And with a wide variety of lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, Kichler’s collections deliver distinctive beauty throughout the entire home.
Additional Kichler Links
Our SKU: 11099
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kichler Seaside Collection
Other Products In The Kichler Seaside Collection
Seaside 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
Seaside 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
Modern Single Light Pendant from the Seaside Collection
Traditional Marine Lantern 18.5W Low Voltage from the Seaside Collection
54" Outdoor Ceiling Fan with 4 Blades - Includes Light Kit and 12" Downrod
Aside from the exceptions noted below, Seller warrants the Products it provides will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 (one) year following the date of shipment.
The exceptions are: The exterior finish on LifeBrite outdoor lanterns, which have lifetime warranties for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Energy Star® prodcuts have a two year warrenty. There are no warranties on light bulbs. There are no warranties on the finish on outdoor polished brass products. The Design Pro Series™ LED Cabinet Light models; # 12301BRZ, 12301NI, 12301WH,12303BRZ, 12303NI, 12303WH, 12305BRZ, 12305NI, and 12305WH will be warranted for normal use for as long as the original purchaser owns it.
Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
If any of the warranted Products are found by Seller to be defective, such Products will, at Seller’s option, be replaced or repaired at Seller’s cost. The parties hereto expressly agree that Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the Seller shall be for the repair or replacement of defective Products as provided herein, or, at Seller’s sole option, Seller may refund the purchase price of the Products to the original credit card.
This warranty does not cover labor or other costs or expenses to remove or install any defective, repaired or replaced Product. Seller’s warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), accident, improper installation, improper packaging of products returned to Kichler, modification (including but not limited to use of unauthorized parts or attachments), or adjustment or repair.
At Seller’s request, Buyer will send F.O.B. destination any allegedly defective parts or Products to the plant designated by Seller.
This warranty is not transferable whether to heirs, subsequent owners, or otherwise. No affirmation of Seller, by words or action, other than as set forth herein shall constitute a warranty.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. BUYER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TO LOSS OF PROFIT, PROMOTIONAL AND/OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEAD, INJURY TO REPUTATION AND/OR LOSS OF CUSTOMERS.