We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Holes||1, 2|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Spout Height||8.625, 8.63|
|Spout Reach||8.875, 8.88|
|Spout Swivel||180, 360|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Victorian Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Jado Factory Blowout Sale - Lowest Prices Available on Industry Leading Products
- Faucet body and handle constructed of solid brass
- Faucet is fully covered under Jado's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - finish is covered under lifetime warranty
- Jado faucets are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single handle operation
- Integrated side spray aids with a variety of kitchen tasks
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing unobstructed access to the whole sink
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: As part of the American Standard family, Jado has made a point of being an industry leader when it comes to product quality and design. Using only the highest quality materials and engineering products with longevity in mind, Jado has stayed at the top of the plumbing industry for over 15 years. It is with this confidence that Jado offers a lifetime warranty along with all of their faucets, thusly passing that assurance and peace of mind on to you, the customer.
- Water Efficient: Jado and American Standard take a vested interest in protecting what many consider the earth’s most valuable resource – water. Water Sense labeled kitchen faucets from Jado use up to 30% less water than conventional 2.2 GPM models. Perhaps the best part about this line of faucets is that you compromise nothing in the way of performance, so you can truly have the best of both worlds. American Standard and affiliates were the proud recipient of the WaterSense Partner of the Year Award in 2012 for its consistent dedication to creating eco-friendly products.
- Overall Height: 12" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-5/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-7/8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/16" (cannot mount to decks thicker unless extension kit is used)
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for faucet installation is included
About Jado:As part of the American Standard family Jado follows the same vision of premium quality products with leading innovations. Their European engineers take painstaking care to ensure every faucet they produce is perfectly engineered and exquisitely formed. Their passion for performance is exemplified with the state-of-the-art features present in every kitchen and bathroom faucet. For reliable performance and exquisite design, look no further than Jado’s wide selection of faucets and accessories.
Additional Jado Links
Our SKU: 850/860
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
Does this faucet have a PVD finish?
I am looking for Jado 850 860 144 (no white handle). Do you have this and how so can I get it in a couple days. Thanks Mark Parsons, Cooper Designbuilders
Does this have a plate for beneath it...my present faucet has a plate
Is there a soap dispenser available to match this faucet?
what is pvd finish? how long is handle and how much clearance do i need for it to fit in relation to my backsplash?
A. The Jado 850/860 has a PVD finish which stands for physical vapor deposition which is a manufacturing process that creates a very durable finish. The handle from the bottom of the faucet to the top of the handle is 6 1/4". There is no clearance that you will need to fit with your backsplash because the handle doesn't go backwards more than a 1/4".
i PURCHASE THE jADO 850/860 FAUCET AND HAD IT INSTALLED. tHE PLUMBER TURNED MY WATER ON AND THE FAUCET LEAKS LIKE CRAZY. hE SAID IT IS THE INTERNAL FITTINGS THAT HE CAN NOT TIGHTEN. IT IS A FAUCET DEFECT. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Is the Ultra Steel appearance like that of stainless steel or satin nickel?
Will the brushed nickel finish match the satin nickel finish from Rohl?
I've heard that a pvd finish is the most durable finish you can get. Is there such a thing as a bronze colored pvd finish?
You don't have a photo available for the old bronze finish. I am trying to loosely match my oil rubbed bronze cabinet handles and light fixtures. Is the old bronze more of a gold color, or brownish bronze, or blackened copper...???
Is the side sprayer made of metal or plastic?
what is the length of the handle? I'm afraid if its too long it will bump my tile backsplash when pushed backwards.
Jado Victorian Collection
Other Products In The Jado Victorian Collection
Victorian Bar / Prep Faucet
Victorian Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Straight Metal Lever Handles (Low Lead Compliant)
Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Warranties: JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. provides the following warranties on their products.
MECHANICAL WARRANTY: A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY is provided on parts against defects in materials and workmanship. GENERAL FINISH WARRANTY: A TEN-YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner on all JADO products against manufacture related defects in materials and workmanship (excluding TopLine finish products). DIAMOND FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Diamond Finish products. TOPLINE FINISH WARRANTY: A FIVE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner against defects in materials and workmanship on Tamarac and Phoenix Topline finish products. Due to the ever changing finish of the Patina Topline products, the finish warranty is excluded. ULTRABRASS FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Ultrabrass Finish products. JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. places the following conditions on its finish and mechanical warranties. JADO finish and mechanical warranties are limited to products correctly installed and used in a residential environment. JADO warranties will not assume liability for damage due to abuse, mishandling, incorrect installation or improper maintenance. JADO will not be liable for labor or other costs relating to the sale, installation, or replacement of their products. JADO mechanical and finish warranties are limited to the first residential user of its product. In the event of a defect in any JADO product covered by this warranty, the product must be returned to the dealer where originally purchased along with proof of purchase. JADO warranties exclude polished brass finishes exposed to marine environment and direct exposure to sunlight. JADO's obligation under the warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange of any product.