We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.875, 1.88|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Spout Swivel||180, 360|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Jado Factory Blowout Sale - Lowest Prices Available on Industry Leading Products
- Faucet body and handle constructed of solid brass
- Faucet is fully covered under Jado's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - finish is covered under lifetime warranty
- Jado faucets are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head and hose enhances faucet's versatility
- Spout swivels 360-degrees providing unobstructed access to the whole sink
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: As part of the American Standard family, Jado has made a point of being an industry leader when it comes to product quality and design. Using only the highest quality materials and engineering products with longevity in mind, Jado has stayed at the top of the plumbing industry for over 15 years. It is with this confidence that Jado offers a lifetime warranty along with all of their faucets, thusly passing that assurance and peace of mind on to you, the customer.
- Overall Height: 11-3/8" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for installation)
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-7/8" (cannot mount to decks thicker unless extension kit is used)
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for faucet installation is included
About Jado:As part of the American Standard family Jado follows the same vision of premium quality products with leading innovations. Their European engineers take painstaking care to ensure every faucet they produce is perfectly engineered and exquisitely formed. Their passion for performance is exemplified with the state-of-the-art features present in every kitchen and bathroom faucet. For reliable performance and exquisite design, look no further than Jado’s wide selection of faucets and accessories.
Additional Jado Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Jado Victorian Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Jado 850/850
Our SKU: 850/850
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass*
- Antique Copper*
- Antique Nickel*
- Brushed Chrome*
- Brushed Nickel*
- Old Bronze*
- Polished Chrome*
- Ultra Steel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Jado 850/850 does not come with that.
Does this have a dual spray with a hold button?
A. The Jado 850/850 does not come with that.
The Jado 850/850 comes in chrome, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze, and ultra steel. The handle pulls away from the faucet and you adjust the temp by moving the handles towards or away from you. The handle can be mounted on either side. I hope this helps!
What type of finish does this faucet have? I'm asking because of the different warranties on the finishes. Is the handle forward pull only or does it go in both directions (forward and backwards)? And lastly is it right mount only for the handle? Thank You!
A. The Jado 850/850 comes in chrome, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze, and ultra steel. The handle pulls away from the faucet and you adjust the temp by moving the handles towards or away from you. The handle can be mounted on either side. I hope this helps!
The Jado 850/850 does not have a soap dispenser from the same line but the Jado 800/701 and Jado 800/702 both will match fairly well.
Does this faucet have a soap dispenser that matchces?
A. The Jado 850/850 does not have a soap dispenser from the same line but the Jado 800/701 and Jado 800/702 both will match fairly well.
The Jado 850/850 has a plastic pull out spray. Most pull out kitchen faucets will be this way. This is to prevent burn scalding when running hot water, it also prevents your sink from damage if the spray head is dropped.
Is the pull-out sprayer made of metal as well? I am noticing many are plastic and have received poor performance reviews.
A. The Jado 850/850 has a plastic pull out spray. Most pull out kitchen faucets will be this way. This is to prevent burn scalding when running hot water, it also prevents your sink from damage if the spray head is dropped.
The Jado 850/850 is a solid brass construction.
What material is the Jado 850/850?
The Jado 850/850 is a solid brass construction.
Jado Victorian Collection
Warranties: JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. provides the following warranties on their products.
MECHANICAL WARRANTY: A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY is provided on parts against defects in materials and workmanship. GENERAL FINISH WARRANTY: A TEN-YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner on all JADO products against manufacture related defects in materials and workmanship (excluding TopLine finish products). DIAMOND FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Diamond Finish products. TOPLINE FINISH WARRANTY: A FIVE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner against defects in materials and workmanship on Tamarac and Phoenix Topline finish products. Due to the ever changing finish of the Patina Topline products, the finish warranty is excluded. ULTRABRASS FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Ultrabrass Finish products. JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. places the following conditions on its finish and mechanical warranties. JADO finish and mechanical warranties are limited to products correctly installed and used in a residential environment. JADO warranties will not assume liability for damage due to abuse, mishandling, incorrect installation or improper maintenance. JADO will not be liable for labor or other costs relating to the sale, installation, or replacement of their products. JADO mechanical and finish warranties are limited to the first residential user of its product. In the event of a defect in any JADO product covered by this warranty, the product must be returned to the dealer where originally purchased along with proof of purchase. JADO warranties exclude polished brass finishes exposed to marine environment and direct exposure to sunlight. JADO's obligation under the warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange of any product.