|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Handshower||Multi Function, Single Function|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Slide Bar Included||No, Yes|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Full Body, Massage, Soft|
|Spray Settings||1, 3|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
Jado Factory Blowout Sale - Lowest Prices Available on Industry Leading Products
- Hand shower is fully covered under Jado's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - finish is covered under lifetime warranty
- Hand showers by Jado are designed to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Hand Shower Package Includes: hand shower, hose, slide bar and holding bracket
- Designed to easily install with 1/2" wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters
- All hardware required for installation comes standard for hand shower and included components
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: As part of the American Standard family, Jado has made a point of being an industry leader when it comes to product quality and design. Using only the highest quality materials and engineering products with longevity in mind, Jado has stayed at the top of the plumbing industry for over 15 years. It is with this confidence that Jado offers a lifetime warranty along with all of their faucets, thusly passing that assurance and peace of mind on to you, the customer.
- Multiple spray functions - featuring 3 distinct spray patterns
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Hand Shower Height: 8-1/4"
- Integrated dual check-valves
- 60" metal hose included
- 1/2" female connections on both ends of shower hose
- Slide Bar Length: 24" (adjustable)
- Includes sliding parking bracket for hand shower (angle adjustable)
About Jado:As part of the American Standard family Jado follows the same vision of premium quality products with leading innovations. Their European engineers take painstaking care to ensure every faucet they produce is perfectly engineered and exquisitely formed. Their passion for performance is exemplified with the state-of-the-art features present in every kitchen and bathroom faucet. For reliable performance and exquisite design, look no further than Jado’s wide selection of faucets and accessories.
Additional Jado Links
Our SKU: 831/098
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
what do parts do you need to connect with the jado 831/401
A. To add Jado 831/098 to Jado 831/401 tub and shower set you would need a diverter valve to divert water to the different applications or two volume control handles, one to control the shower head the other controlling the hand shower
1)What is the difference between 831/999 (now known as 826/999) and the 831/098? and 2) Will this work with the 831/401 pressure balance system?
A. Hand spray is the same item. The only difference is the 831/098 is on a slide bar. It will work with it, but the diverter on the pressure balance system only functions the shower head and tub spout. So if you wanted to use a hand shower you would have to get another diverter (part No. 831177)
1.How long is the warranty on the Jado Glance polished chrome finish?
What material is the Glance Collection made of
Jado Glance Collection
Other Products In The Jado Glance Collection
Glance Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Speed-Connect Drain Assembly
Glance Pressure Balanced Valve and Trim Set
Glance 24" Towel Bar
Glance Deck Mounted Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Personal Hand Shower
Glance Single Handle Diverter Valve Trim Kit with Metal Lever Handle and 3 Ports
Warranties: JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. provides the following warranties on their products.
MECHANICAL WARRANTY: A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY is provided on parts against defects in materials and workmanship. GENERAL FINISH WARRANTY: A TEN-YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner on all JADO products against manufacture related defects in materials and workmanship (excluding TopLine finish products). DIAMOND FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Diamond Finish products. TOPLINE FINISH WARRANTY: A FIVE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner against defects in materials and workmanship on Tamarac and Phoenix Topline finish products. Due to the ever changing finish of the Patina Topline products, the finish warranty is excluded. ULTRABRASS FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Ultrabrass Finish products. JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. places the following conditions on its finish and mechanical warranties. JADO finish and mechanical warranties are limited to products correctly installed and used in a residential environment. JADO warranties will not assume liability for damage due to abuse, mishandling, incorrect installation or improper maintenance. JADO will not be liable for labor or other costs relating to the sale, installation, or replacement of their products. JADO mechanical and finish warranties are limited to the first residential user of its product. In the event of a defect in any JADO product covered by this warranty, the product must be returned to the dealer where originally purchased along with proof of purchase. JADO warranties exclude polished brass finishes exposed to marine environment and direct exposure to sunlight. JADO's obligation under the warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange of any product.