We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Diverter Location||Valve Trim|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2.5|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Max Deck Thickness||.25|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Brass construction of faucet body and handle ensures reliability
- Faucet is fully covered under Jado's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Includes hand shower – handy for rinsing down the tub or just rinsing off after a bath
- Jado faucets are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Floor mount installation - faucet mounts to the floor extending up to the tub fixture
- Smooth single handle operation
- Complete with rough-in valve system
- ADA compliant
- Single handle included with faucet
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: As part of the American Standard family, Jado has made a point of being an industry leader when it comes to product quality and design. Using only the highest quality materials and engineering products with longevity in mind, Jado has stayed at the top of the plumbing industry for over 15 years. It is with this confidence that Jado offers a lifetime warranty along with all of their faucets, thusly passing that assurance and peace of mind on to you, the customer.
- Overall Height: 43-1/2" (measured from mounting deck to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 37-7/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to spout outlet)
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Tub Spout Flow Rate: Unrestricted
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1/4” (cannot mount on thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 2 holes required for faucet installation
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
As part of the American Standard family Jado follows the same vision of premium quality products with leading innovations. Their European engineers take painstaking care to ensure every faucet they produce is perfectly engineered and exquisitely formed. Their passion for performance is exemplified with the state-of-the-art features present in every kitchen and bathroom faucet. For reliable performance and exquisite design, look no further than Jado’s wide selection of faucets and accessories.
Additional Jado Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Jado Products
Our SKU: 817/614
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
does this faucet swivel?
What is the height from floor to spout?
Can you put hand held shower want on the left rather than the right?
Is a rough in or mixing valve required?
does the faucet swivel from side to side?
Warranties: JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. provides the following warranties on their products.
MECHANICAL WARRANTY: A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY is provided on parts against defects in materials and workmanship. GENERAL FINISH WARRANTY: A TEN-YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner on all JADO products against manufacture related defects in materials and workmanship (excluding TopLine finish products). DIAMOND FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Diamond Finish products. TOPLINE FINISH WARRANTY: A FIVE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner against defects in materials and workmanship on Tamarac and Phoenix Topline finish products. Due to the ever changing finish of the Patina Topline products, the finish warranty is excluded. ULTRABRASS FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Ultrabrass Finish products. JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. places the following conditions on its finish and mechanical warranties. JADO finish and mechanical warranties are limited to products correctly installed and used in a residential environment. JADO warranties will not assume liability for damage due to abuse, mishandling, incorrect installation or improper maintenance. JADO will not be liable for labor or other costs relating to the sale, installation, or replacement of their products. JADO mechanical and finish warranties are limited to the first residential user of its product. In the event of a defect in any JADO product covered by this warranty, the product must be returned to the dealer where originally purchased along with proof of purchase. JADO warranties exclude polished brass finishes exposed to marine environment and direct exposure to sunlight. JADO's obligation under the warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange of any product.