We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Spout Reach||5.25, 5.313|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Jado Factory Blowout Sale - Lowest Prices Available on Industry Leading Products
- Faucet body and handle constructed of solid brass
- Faucet is fully covered under Jado's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - finish is covered under lifetime warranty
- Jado faucets are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head and hose enhances faucet's versatility
- Spout swivels 150-degrees providing unobstructed access to the whole sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides enough room under the faucet for any task
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: As part of the American Standard family, Jado has made a point of being an industry leader when it comes to product quality and design. Using only the highest quality materials and engineering products with longevity in mind, Jado has stayed at the top of the plumbing industry for over 15 years. It is with this confidence that Jado offers a lifetime warranty along with all of their faucets, thusly passing that assurance and peace of mind on to you, the customer.
- Overall Height: 12-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-5/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for installation)
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount to decks thicker unless extension kit is used)
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for faucet installation is included
About Jado:As part of the American Standard family Jado follows the same vision of premium quality products with leading innovations. Their European engineers take painstaking care to ensure every faucet they produce is perfectly engineered and exquisitely formed. Their passion for performance is exemplified with the state-of-the-art features present in every kitchen and bathroom faucet. For reliable performance and exquisite design, look no further than Jado’s wide selection of faucets and accessories.
Additional Jado Links
Our SKU: 803/830
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
- Old Bronze*
- Polished Chrome*
- Ultra Steel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The hole size for the Jado 803/830 is 1 3/8".
Hole size please
A. The hole size for the Jado 803/830 is 1 3/8".
Old Bronze is not the same finish as Brushed Bronze. The bronze finish will differ manufacturer to manufacturer
Is your "Old Bronze" the same finish as a "brushed bronze"? Does it look attractive with a stainless steel sink?
A. Old Bronze is not the same finish as Brushed Bronze. The bronze finish will differ manufacturer to manufacturer
The Jado 803/830 will provide both hot and cold water.
Can this produce both hot and cold water
A. The Jado 803/830 will provide both hot and cold water.
The Jado 803/830 from the bottom of the base to the top of the faucet is 12.5".
What is the faucet stem size at the base?
A. The Jado 803/830 from the bottom of the base to the top of the faucet is 12.5".
The old bronze would look graet with a dark copper sink.
would the old bronze look good with a hammered copper sink which is pretty dark?
A. The old bronze would look graet with a dark copper sink.
The Jado 803/830 hose is 4.2 feet
How long is the hose on the pull-out spray?
The Jado 803/830 hose is 4.2 feet
Jado Basil Collection
Warranties: JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. provides the following warranties on their products.
MECHANICAL WARRANTY: A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY is provided on parts against defects in materials and workmanship. GENERAL FINISH WARRANTY: A TEN-YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner on all JADO products against manufacture related defects in materials and workmanship (excluding TopLine finish products). DIAMOND FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Diamond Finish products. TOPLINE FINISH WARRANTY: A FIVE-YEAR FINISH WARRANTY from date of purchase is provided to the home owner against defects in materials and workmanship on Tamarac and Phoenix Topline finish products. Due to the ever changing finish of the Patina Topline products, the finish warranty is excluded. ULTRABRASS FINISH WARRANTY: A LIFETIME FINISH WARRANTY against tarnishing is offered on all Ultrabrass Finish products. JADO Bathroom & Hardware Manufacturing Corp. places the following conditions on its finish and mechanical warranties. JADO finish and mechanical warranties are limited to products correctly installed and used in a residential environment. JADO warranties will not assume liability for damage due to abuse, mishandling, incorrect installation or improper maintenance. JADO will not be liable for labor or other costs relating to the sale, installation, or replacement of their products. JADO mechanical and finish warranties are limited to the first residential user of its product. In the event of a defect in any JADO product covered by this warranty, the product must be returned to the dealer where originally purchased along with proof of purchase. JADO warranties exclude polished brass finishes exposed to marine environment and direct exposure to sunlight. JADO's obligation under the warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange of any product.