|Comfort Whirlpool Plus||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
Tub Apron Recommended
- Tub apron sold separately - when adding to cart apron option will be presented
The classically elegant Nova tub from Jacuzzi’s® Comfort collection is an ideal addition to any home. From a traditional décor to something more contemporary, the clean lines and extra wide bathing well will fit in seamlessly. If relaxation is what you seek, Jacuzzi’s® Nova comfort tub is your choice. One of Jacuzzi®'s most versatile tubs, choose from two size options as well as four colors (white, black, almond, and oyster). The Nova comfort tub is also offered in a variety of experiences including: Whirlpool Plus, Whirlpool, Pure Air® bath, or Soaking Bath— all with an optional skirt/tile flange. If you opt for the Whirlpool hydrotherapy experience, it’s available with sculpted armrests and contoured backrest.
- Integrated Dual-Armrests - Convenient armrests are sculpted into the bathing well (Whirlpool models only)
- Contoured Backrest - Form-fitting backrest is designed to be more comfortable to lean back against (Whirlpool models only)
- Acrylic Handrails - Two clear, acrylic handrails are supplied for safe entry / exit
- 72"L x 42"W x 20.50"H
Where whirlpools circulate a combination of air and water to produce an intense, targeted massage, air baths create a softer, subtler, full-body experience. Heated air is distributed through network of channels where it is then released within the tub. These release points are not only found along the bottom, but travel up the sides to strategically surround the body with bubbles. Sometimes described as a "champagne" like experience, PureAir® tubs are extraordinarily relaxing. Jacuzzi® offers two versions of their Pure Air® tubs: Comfort and Luxury. Comfort models offer basic controls and a 600-watt heated air blower while luxury models boast upgraded controls and an 800-watt heated air blower. Listed below are the details for the Jacuzzi® Comfort PureAir®.
- 600 Watt Blower - Powerful variable speed heated air blower.
- 360° Balanced Air flow - A unique network of channels that push heated air evenly into the bath.
- TLC - Thermal Lumbar Comfort area delivers heated air to your back.
- Automatic Purge - Drain activated system purges the air blowers after each use.
- Safe for Bath Salts - Enjoy the effervescence of bath salts and oils. These elements will not damage Jacuzzi® PureAir® tubs or tub components.
- Basic Controls - Electronic, button-operated control allows the user to adjust tub functions
- Right - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, equipment is mounted on the right
- Left - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, drain is placed to the left
Standard for All Jacuzzi® Tubs:
- Tru-Level - Self-leveling base system offers superior structural integrity and easy installation
- Slip-Resistant Flooring - A matte texturing technique is applied under the clear coat to create an invisible yet effective traction area
- High-Gloss Acrylic - Non-porous, easy to clean, and corrosion, fade and stain resistant
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty for tub with 2 years warranty for labor and travel costs
- Made in the USA- All Jacuzzi® tubs are made exclusively in Valdosta, Georgia
- Additional Notes:
- Tub Drain Not Included -When adding this tub to your shopping cart, you will be offered the correct tub drain for this model tub. Be sure to select the finish that will match your tub faucet
We recognize that buying a tub online can be a bit overwhelming. This is why we created Jacuzzi® University, a 9-part video series aimed at directly answering every question or concern you may have. It also provides an excellent video resource to view the various options available on Jacuzzi® tubs. Attached directly underneath the product details you are reading here you will find "Additional Information" with a link for the Jacuzzi® University PDF. Open this sheet to begin watching the videos. Topics covered include:
- Installation Types - Drop in, undermount, alcove, corner, freestanding, walk-in
- Tub Measurements - Length, width, height, and depth
- Bath Therapy Types (Experiences) - Soaking, Pure Air®, Whirlpool, Salon Spa
- Pump and Drain Placement - The relationship between the two
- Lighting - Chromatherapy, Illumatherapy
- Whisper Technology - Motor mounting system using patented gel components
- Controls - Basic, Luxury, and LCD
Additional Jacuzzi Links
Our SKU: NOV7242 ALR 2XX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Jacuzzi Nova Collection
Other Products In The Jacuzzi Nova Collection
Jacuzzi NVS6042 BRX XXX
60" x 42" Nova Drop In Three Wall Alcove Soaking B...$525.98-$553.61
Jacuzzi NOV6042 BUX XXX
60" x 42" Nova Drop In Soaking Bathtub with Univer...$472.39-$500.01(1)
Jacuzzi NOV7242 WLR 2HX
72" x 42" Nova Drop In Comfort Whirlpool Bathtub w...$1,695.07-$1,722.70
Jacuzzi NOV7242 BUX XXX
72" x 42" Nova Drop In Soaking Bathtub with Univer...$592.83-$620.46(1)
Jacuzzi NOV7242 WRL 2XX
72" x 42" Nova Drop In Comfort Whirlpool Bathtub w...$1,521.59-$1,549.21
Jacuzzi Technical Support: 1-800-288-4002
Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi) provides a limited warranty to the consumer. The warranty applies to the bath, pump, motor and most attached fittings and plumbing. In general, Jacuzzi, without charge, will repair or replace (at their option) any new unit or component which proves defective in material or workmanship or does not operate in accordance with written performance specifications stated on the unit. Their warranty has specific limitations.
Excluded from their warranty are certain damages including but not limited to shipping damage; damage occurring during or after installation; damage resulting from installation or use not in accordance with our published instructions and specifications for the product; damage from use of chemicals bath oil additives, or improper cleaning agents; incidental or consequential damages or losses, and damages from product modifications, careless handling or product use for other than personal, family or household purposes. Nor is Jacuzzi responsible for minor blemishes, pitting or crazing or for cost incurred in the removal and/or installation of a unit.
Their warranty does not cover damage or loss resulting from modification. A copy of their entire warranty is available from any of their authorized Dealers and Distributors. They urge each prospective consumer to read their warranty carefully to assure that they enjoy the full benefits of the protection their warranty provides and understands its limitations, the purchase's obligations, and the obligations of other. Be sure to check for local code compliance.