|Basin Bottom Length||43|
|Basin Bottom Width||19|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||6|
|Self Leveling Base||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of quality, high gloss acrylic, with best-in-class surface finish
- Made to fit standard installations
- Soaking bath – Provides the user a soothing and relaxing experience
- Wide 3" deck to accommodate a shower rail
- Slip resistant, textured bottom
- 25 degree lumbar slope contoured backrest
- Integral tile flange for speed and ease in alcove installations
- Includes tub skirt with innovative positive-lock skirt panel attachment with built-in adjustability
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- Energy efficient, self draining motor
- Includes one tiling flange to assist with installation
- Overall Height: 20-1/4" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 30" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Basin Width: 19" (back to front measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Length: 43" (right to left measurement of the bottom of basin walls)
- Basin Dimensions: 43" L x 19" W
- Overflow Height: 15-1/4"
- Drain Placement: Left
- Installation Type: Three Wall Alcove
- Tile Flange Included: Yes
- Material: Acrylic
- Product Weight: 74 lbs.
Additional Jacuzzi Links
Our SKU: J1S6030 WLR 1XX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jacuzzi Technical Support: 1-800-288-4002
Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi) provides a limited warranty to the consumer. The warranty applies to the bath, pump, motor and most attached fittings and plumbing. In general, Jacuzzi, without charge, will repair or replace (at their option) any new unit or component which proves defective in material or workmanship or does not operate in accordance with written performance specifications stated on the unit. Their warranty has specific limitations.
Excluded from their warranty are certain damages including but not limited to shipping damage; damage occurring during or after installation; damage resulting from installation or use not in accordance with our published instructions and specifications for the product; damage from use of chemicals bath oil additives, or improper cleaning agents; incidental or consequential damages or losses, and damages from product modifications, careless handling or product use for other than personal, family or household purposes. Nor is Jacuzzi responsible for minor blemishes, pitting or crazing or for cost incurred in the removal and/or installation of a unit.
Their warranty does not cover damage or loss resulting from modification. A copy of their entire warranty is available from any of their authorized Dealers and Distributors. They urge each prospective consumer to read their warranty carefully to assure that they enjoy the full benefits of the protection their warranty provides and understands its limitations, the purchase's obligations, and the obligations of other. Be sure to check for local code compliance.