Jacuzzi® 72 inch x 42 inch Wood Frame for Fuzion Series Jacuzzi® Tubs with J4/J5 Control Cutout
Add a unique accent to your Fuzion bath. Turn a simple bathing well into a stunning furniture piece. Fuzion frames are available for the complete line of Fuzion family baths in teak, wenge or unfinished.
- Note: Inherent in any wood species is natural variation in color and grain, differences are not considered defects
- Unfinished frames are constructed of white ash
- Choose rich, golden teak, dark, exotic wenge or unfinished
- Teak is a warm honey color and generally straight grained
- Wenge is a tropical wood that is dark brown in color, typically with a rich vertically striped grain
- Select unfinished and stain to match your existing cabinetry
- Both teak and wenge woods are extremely hard and durable
- Each frame piece is hand selected for best color and grain match
- Warranty - 90 days (parts only)
Additional Jacuzzi Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Jacuzzi Products
Our SKU: GU05
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jacuzzi Technical Support: 1-800-288-4002
Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi) provides a limited warranty to the consumer. The warranty applies to the bath, pump, motor and most attached fittings and plumbing. In general, Jacuzzi, without charge, will repair or replace (at their option) any new unit or component which proves defective in material or workmanship or does not operate in accordance with written performance specifications stated on the unit. Their warranty has specific limitations.
Excluded from their warranty are certain damages including but not limited to shipping damage; damage occurring during or after installation; damage resulting from installation or use not in accordance with our published instructions and specifications for the product; damage from use of chemicals bath oil additives, or improper cleaning agents; incidental or consequential damages or losses, and damages from product modifications, careless handling or product use for other than personal, family or household purposes. Nor is Jacuzzi responsible for minor blemishes, pitting or crazing or for cost incurred in the removal and/or installation of a unit.
Their warranty does not cover damage or loss resulting from modification. A copy of their entire warranty is available from any of their authorized Dealers and Distributors. They urge each prospective consumer to read their warranty carefully to assure that they enjoy the full benefits of the protection their warranty provides and understands its limitations, the purchase's obligations, and the obligations of other. Be sure to check for local code compliance.