Spring Remodel Season Super Sale!
Reduced Prices + Free Freight on Jacuzzi Comfort Baths. US only, Limited Time
Offer Ends 5/31/2015
|Comfort Whirlpool Plus||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Self Leveling Base||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
62" Drop In / Undermount Pure Air® Bath Tub with Left Drain and Right Hand Pump from the Gallery Series - GAL6243ALR2XX
Jacuzzi’s® Gallery tub from its Comfort collection may look uncomplicated, but a lot of thought has gone into giving you the most relaxing possible experience. And from the stylish oval shape to the clean, architectural design, this is destined to be a focal point of any bathroom. This drop-in tub comes in three different sizes and is available in four color options (white, black, almond, and oyster). Immerse yourself in the Gallery comfort tub and truly relax on the contoured backrest and contoured armrest (available options on the Whirlpool tub).
- Contoured Backrest - Form-fitting backrest is designed to be more comfortable to lean back against
- 62"L x 43"W x 19"H
Where whirlpools circulate a combination of air and water to produce an intense, targeted massage, air baths create a softer, subtler, full-body experience. Heated air is distributed through network of channels where it is then released within the tub. These release points are not only found along the bottom, but travel up the sides to stategically surround the body with bubbles. Sometimes described as a "champagne" like experience, PureAir® tubs are extrordinarily relaxing. Jacuzzi® offers two versions of their Pure Air® tubs: Comfort and Luxury. Comfort models offer basic controls and a 600-watt heated air blower while luxury models boast upgraded controls and an 800-watt heated air blower. Listed below are the details for the Jacuzzi® Comfort PureAir®.
- 600 Watt Blower - Powerful variable speed heated air blower.
- 360° Balanced Air flow - A unique network of channels that push heated air evenly into the bath.
- TLC - Thermal Lumbar Comfort area delivers heated air to your back.
- Automatic Purge - Drain activated system purges the air blowers after each use.
- Safe for Bath Salts - Enjoy the effervescence of bath salts and oils. These elements will not damage Jacuzzi® PureAir® tubs or tub components.
- Basic Controls - Electronic, button-operated control allows the user to adjust tub functions
- Right - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, equipment is mounted on the right
- Left - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, drain is placed to the left
Standard for All Jacuzzi® Tubs:
- Tru-Level - Self-leveling base system offers superior structural integrity and easy installation
- Slip-Resistant Flooring - A matte texturing technique is applied under the clear coat to create an invisible yet effective traction area
- High-Gloss Acrylic - Non-porous, easy to clean, and corrosion, fade and stain resistant
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty for tub with 2 years warranty for labor and travel costs
- Tub Does not Come Pre-Drilled with Faucet Holes - Mounting on tub lip or surround is OK and will not void warranty.
- Made in the USA- All Jacuzzi® tubs are made exclusively in Valdosta, Georgia
- Additional Notes:
- Tub Drain Not Included -When adding this tub to your shopping cart, you will be offered the correct tub drain for this model tub. Be sure to select the finish that will match your tub faucet
We recognize that buying a tub online can be a bit overwhelming. This is why we created Jacuzzi® University, a 9-part video series aimed at directly answering every question or concern you may have. It also provides an excellent video resource to view the various options available on Jacuzzi® tubs. Attached directly underneath the product details you are reading here you will find "Additional Information" with a link for the Jacuzzi® University PDF. Open this sheet to begin watching the videos. Topics covered include:
- Installation Types - Drop in, undermount, alcove, corner, freestanding, walk-in
- Tub Measurements - Length, width, height, and depth
- Bath Therapy Types (Experiences) - Soaking, Pure Air®, Whirlpool, Salon Spa
- Pump and Drain Placement - The relationship between the two
- Lighting - Chromatherapy, Illumatherapy
- Whisper Technology - Motor mounting system using patented gel components
- Controls - Basic, Luxury, and LCD
Additional Jacuzzi Links
Our SKU: GAL6243 ALR 2XX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The two tubs are from different series and therefore look a little different, although they are quite similar. Other than the small differences you mentioned they are functionally the same.
What is the difference between the Jacuzzi GAL6243 ALR 2XX and the Jacuzzi RIV6243 ALR 2XX? There does not seem to be much of a diffence beyond weight and gallon capacity.
A. The two tubs are from different series and therefore look a little different, although they are quite similar. Other than the small differences you mentioned they are functionally the same.
The Jacuzzi GAL6243 ALR 2XX is used with a heater. This is how the air is heated.
How does the air get heated? Is there a control for air temperature?
A. The Jacuzzi GAL6243 ALR 2XX is used with a heater. This is how the air is heated.
The Jacuzzi GAL6243 ALR 2XX tub is 43"W x 62"L and is 19"H. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help find an answer for you.
How wide is the Jacuzzi GAL6243 ALR 2XX?
A. The Jacuzzi GAL6243 ALR 2XX tub is 43"W x 62"L and is 19"H. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help find an answer for you.
The Jacuzzi GAL6243 ALR 2XX uses the Trip-Lever Drain Kit: #X559 or Rotary Drain Kit, 26” Cable #8730
What tub waste kit is needed with this tub?
A. The Jacuzzi GAL6243 ALR 2XX uses the Trip-Lever Drain Kit: #X559 or Rotary Drain Kit, 26” Cable #8730
Jacuzzi Gallery Collection
Other Products In The Jacuzzi Gallery Collection
Jacuzzi GAL7242 WLR 2CH
72" x 42" Gallery Drop In Comfort Whirlpool Bathtu...$2,000.00-$2,027.30
Jacuzzi GAL7242 BUX XXX
72" x 42" Gallery Drop In Soaking Bathtub with Uni...$612.61-$639.91(1)
Jacuzzi GAL7242 WLR 2HX
72" x 42" Gallery Drop In Comfort Whirlpool Bathtu...$1,742.83-$1,770.13
Jacuzzi GAL7242 WLR 2XX
72" x 42" Gallery Drop In Comfort Whirlpool Bathtu...$1,571.39-$1,598.69
Jacuzzi GAL6243 WRL 2HX
62" x 43" Gallery Drop In Comfort Whirlpool Bathtu...$1,504.23-$1,531.53
Jacuzzi Technical Support: 1-800-288-4002
Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi) provides a limited warranty to the consumer. The warranty applies to the bath, pump, motor and most attached fittings and plumbing. In general, Jacuzzi, without charge, will repair or replace (at their option) any new unit or component which proves defective in material or workmanship or does not operate in accordance with written performance specifications stated on the unit. Their warranty has specific limitations.
Excluded from their warranty are certain damages including but not limited to shipping damage; damage occurring during or after installation; damage resulting from installation or use not in accordance with our published instructions and specifications for the product; damage from use of chemicals bath oil additives, or improper cleaning agents; incidental or consequential damages or losses, and damages from product modifications, careless handling or product use for other than personal, family or household purposes. Nor is Jacuzzi responsible for minor blemishes, pitting or crazing or for cost incurred in the removal and/or installation of a unit.
Their warranty does not cover damage or loss resulting from modification. A copy of their entire warranty is available from any of their authorized Dealers and Distributors. They urge each prospective consumer to read their warranty carefully to assure that they enjoy the full benefits of the protection their warranty provides and understands its limitations, the purchase's obligations, and the obligations of other. Be sure to check for local code compliance.