Take an additional 5% off this tub + free shipping!
Use Coupon Code JACUZZIFIVE at Checkout
Offer Ends 12/31/2013
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Jets (AccuPro)||0|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
From its superb hour-glass shape to the sculpted bathing well, the Espree collection was designed with your pleasure in mind. Strategically placed jets apply a soothing massage to the neck, shoulders and back, while body jets and Therapro jets provide effective hydrotherapy to the entire body. Jacuzzi®'s patented jet technology is widely recognized as the world's best, providing a deeply relaxing bathing experience. Furthermore, you can rely on Jacuzzi® quality, performance power and easy operation. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, Jacuzzi® tubs are built to stand the test of time. Prepare to experience a revitalizing bathing experience every day in your Espree bathtub.
- Integral Armrests - All Espree model tubs include sculpted armrests for a more comfortable bathing experience.
- Drop-in and Alcove Models - product codes beginning with "ESP" are drop-in models, while product codes beginning with "EPS" deSigna®te that the tub includes an integral front skirt (for three-wall alcove/niche installations).
- 72" L x 42" W x 20" H
Where whirlpools circulate a combination of air and water to produce an intense, targeted massage, air baths create a softer, subtler, full-body experience. Heated air is distributed through network of channels where it is then released within the tub. These release points are not only found along the bottom, but travel up the sides to strategically surround the body with bubbles. Sometimes described as a "champagne" like experience, PureAir® tubs are extraordinarily relaxing. Listed below are the details for the Jacuzzi® Espree PureAir®.
- 800 Watt Blower - Powerful variable speed heated air blower.
- 360° Balanced Air flow - A unique network of channels that push heated air evenly into the bath.
- TLC - Thermal Lumbar Comfort area delivers heated air to your back.
- Drain-Assist Purge System - Drain activated system purges the air blowers after each use.
- Safe for Bath Salts - Enjoy the effervescence of bath salts and oils. These elements will not damage Jacuzzi® PureAir® tubs or tub components.
- Basic Controls - electronic, button-operated control allows the user to adjust tub functions.
- Right - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, equipment is mounted on the right.
- Center - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, drain is placed in the center.
Standard for All Jacuzzi® Tubs:
- Tru-Level - Self-leveling base system offers superior structural integrity and easy installation.
- Slip-Resistant Flooring - A matte texturing technique is applied under the clear coat to create an invisible yet effective traction area.
- High-Gloss Acrylic - Non-porous, easy to clean, and corrosion, fade and stain resistant.
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty for tub with 2 years warranty for labor and travel costs.
- Tub Does not Come Pre-Drilled with Faucet Holes - Mounting on tub lip or surround is OK and will not void warranty.
- Made in the USA- All Jacuzzi® tubs are made exclusively in Valdosta, Georgia.
- Additional Notes:
- Tub Drain Not Included -When adding this tub to your shopping cart, you will be offered the correct tub drain for this model tub. Be sure to select the finish that will match your tub faucet.
- Jet Trim Rings Not Included - The Jet surround is finished with the the same color as the tub. If you would like Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze trim rings, please order these separately. Trim rings are offered along side other accessories when you add this tub to your shopping cart.
We recognize that buying a tub online can be a bit overwhelming. This is why we created Jacuzzi® University, a 9-part video series aimed at directly answering every question or concern you may have. It also provides an excellent video resource to view the various options available on Jacuzzi® tubs. Attached directly underneath the product details you are reading here you will find "Additional Information" with a link for the Jacuzzi® University PDF. Open this sheet to begin watching the videos. Topics covered include:
- Installation Types - Drop in, undermount, alcove, corner, freestanding, walk-in
- Tub Measurements - Length, width, height, and depth
- Bath Therapy Types (Experiences) - Soaking, Pure Air®, Whirlpool, Salon Spa
- Pump and Drain Placement - The relationship between the two
- Lighting - Chromatherapy, Illumatherapy
- Whisper Technology - Motor mounting system using patented gel components
- Controls - Basic, Luxury, and LCD
Additional Jacuzzi Links
Our SKU: ESP7242 ACR 2XX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jacuzzi Espree Collection
Other Products In The Jacuzzi Espree Collection
Jacuzzi ESP6032 WLR 1XX
60" x 32" Espree Drop In Whirlpool Bathtub with 10 Jets, Pneumatic Controls, Left Drain and Right Pump
RapidHeat Inline Heater for Jacuzzi® Tubs
Jacuzzi ESP6060 WCL 1HX
60" x 60" Espree Corner Whirlpool Bathtub with 12 Jets, Heater, Pneumatic Controls, Center Drain, and Left Pump
Jacuzzi EPS6032 WRL 1XX
60" x 32" Espree Three Wall Alcove Whirlpool Bathtub with 10 Jets, Pneumatic Controls, Right Drain and Left Pump
Jacuzzi ESP7236 WLG 1XX
72" x 36" Espree Drop In Whirlpool Bathtub with 10 Jets, Pneumatic Controls, Left Drain and Left Front Pump
Jacuzzi Technical Support: 1-800-288-4002
Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi) provides a limited warranty to the consumer. The warranty applies to the bath, pump, motor and most attached fittings and plumbing. In general, Jacuzzi, without charge, will repair or replace (at their option) any new unit or component which proves defective in material or workmanship or does not operate in accordance with written performance specifications stated on the unit. Their warranty has specific limitations.
Excluded from their warranty are certain damages including but not limited to shipping damage; damage occurring during or after installation; damage resulting from installation or use not in accordance with our published instructions and specifications for the product; damage from use of chemicals bath oil additives, or improper cleaning agents; incidental or consequential damages or losses, and damages from product modifications, careless handling or product use for other than personal, family or household purposes. Nor is Jacuzzi responsible for minor blemishes, pitting or crazing or for cost incurred in the removal and/or installation of a unit.
Their warranty does not cover damage or loss resulting from modification. A copy of their entire warranty is available from any of their authorized Dealers and Distributors. They urge each prospective consumer to read their warranty carefully to assure that they enjoy the full benefits of the protection their warranty provides and understands its limitations, the purchase's obligations, and the obligations of other. Be sure to check for local code compliance.