Upgrade to a Resort with a Jacuzzi Brand Bath!
Save an additional 5% off Jacuzzi Brand Baths. Use Coupon JACUZZIFIVE at Checkout
Offer Ends 5/31/2016
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Self Leveling Base||Yes|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Tub Size||60 Inches|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Covered under limited lifetime warranty
- Tub constructed of acrylic
- Air bath - air injection system gives the user a unique, relaxing bathing experience
- An ultra-quiet variable-speed blower allows you to adjust the air injection intensity
- Deeper bathing well when compared with most other bath tubs
- Alcove installation type
- A textured slip-resistant bottom allows you to move around the tub without the worry of slipping and sliding
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- Includes tiling flange to assist with installation
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Material - Acrylic: A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Air Injection: Air injection technology pushes air through airjets positioned along the perimeter of the bath, creating thousands of bubbles for a range of physical and visual sensations. Air Injection tubs offer a more invigorating experience over standard effervescence technology.
- Overall Height: 21-1/4” (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 36” (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 60” (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 62 – gallons
- Blower Motor Voltage: 120 V
- Drain Location: Left
- Blower Motor Amperage: 15
Additional Jacuzzi Links
Our SKU: CTS6036 ALR 2XX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jacuzzi Cetra Collection
Other Products In The Jacuzzi Cetra Collection
Jacuzzi CTS6036 WRL 2HX
60" x 36" Cetra® Three Wall Alcove Comfort Whi...$1,737.00-$1,781.60(2)
Jacuzzi CTS6036 WLR 2CH
60" x 36" Cetra® Three Wall Alcove Comfort Whirlpo...$1,827.00-$2,022.00
Jacuzzi CET6036 WLR 2HX
60" x 36" Cetra® Drop In Comfort Whirlpool Bat...$1,611.60-$1,832.60
Jacuzzi CET6036 BUX XXX
60" x 36" Cetra® Drop In Soaking Bathtub with ...$619.48-$840.48
Jacuzzi CTS6032 WRL 2CH
60" x 32" Cetra® Three Wall Alcove Comfort Whi...$1,827.00-$2,022.00
Jacuzzi Technical Support: 1-800-288-4002
Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi) provides a limited warranty to the consumer. The warranty applies to the bath, pump, motor and most attached fittings and plumbing. In general, Jacuzzi, without charge, will repair or replace (at their option) any new unit or component which proves defective in material or workmanship or does not operate in accordance with written performance specifications stated on the unit. Their warranty has specific limitations.
Excluded from their warranty are certain damages including but not limited to shipping damage; damage occurring during or after installation; damage resulting from installation or use not in accordance with our published instructions and specifications for the product; damage from use of chemicals bath oil additives, or improper cleaning agents; incidental or consequential damages or losses, and damages from product modifications, careless handling or product use for other than personal, family or household purposes. Nor is Jacuzzi responsible for minor blemishes, pitting or crazing or for cost incurred in the removal and/or installation of a unit.
Their warranty does not cover damage or loss resulting from modification. A copy of their entire warranty is available from any of their authorized Dealers and Distributors. They urge each prospective consumer to read their warranty carefully to assure that they enjoy the full benefits of the protection their warranty provides and understands its limitations, the purchase's obligations, and the obligations of other. Be sure to check for local code compliance.