|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||1|
|Number of Jets||8|
|Number of Jets (AccuPro)||4|
|Number of Jets (TheraPro)||4|
|Self Leveling Base||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Apron Recommended
Tub Waste Required
Trim Kit Recommended
- Tub apron sold separately - when adding to cart apron option will be presented
At first glance, the Jacuzzi® Amiga® tub from its Comfort collection might seem like an average tub. But within its simple, enveloping form awaits a therapeutic release from daily stressors. Jacuzzi®'s Amiga® drop-in comfort tub is available with Soaking Bath, Pure Air®, or Whirlpool features. This is an ideal tub for three-wall alcoves and comes equipped with sculpted armrests, a contoured backrest, deep bathing well, and is available with a tile-in flange.
- Integrated Dual-Armrests - Convenient armrests are sculpted into the bathing well
- Contoured Backrest - Form-fitting backrest is designed to be more comfortable to lean back against
- Tub Apron + Tile Flange Available - For those replacing an existing 3-wall alcove tub, the Amiga® is available with a skirt (aka "apron") and tile flange. Use product codes beginning with "F958."
- 72"L x 36"W x 20.75"H
Comfort Whirlpool Plus:At its most basic form, the three things needed to create a whirlpool experience are water (moved through a pump), air (mixed with the water), and jets (Therapro and AccuPro). Jacuzzi's® Comfort Whirlpool models do just this. A single speed motor and patented fixed airflow system push mixed water through 5-8 jets. Luxury models take things even further by swapping out the single-speed motor for a multi-speed motor and upgrading the airflow systems to electronically operated and patented Silent Air® Induction technologies. Luxury Models tend to have double (in some cases, triple) the jets of Comfort models, enhanced user controls, and a number of optional high-tech upgrades including Whisper technology, Illumatherapy lighting, and LCD user controls. When Shopping Jacuzzi® Whirlpools it is important to understand what you are looking for. For some, it is a basic model that offers invigorating bathes at an excellent price-point. For others, it is a statement-making bathroom centerpiece. Whichever it may be, we have got you covered with Jacuzzi's® full line of industry-leading Whirlpool tubs. Listed below are the details for the Jacuzzi® Comfort Whirlpool.
- Powerful Multi-Speed Motor - High/Low speeds are electronically operated from the Jacuzzi® user controls.
- Silent Air® Induction - Jacuzzi's® patented air induction system silently mixes air into the water creating that legendary Jacuzzi® Whirlpool experience without a hissing sound.
- Electronic Airflow Adjustability - Air induction levels are adjusted electronically from the Jacuzzi® user controls.
- RapidHeat Inline heater - Maintains user defined temperatures eliminating the need to add more hot water during bathes.
- 4 TheraPro Jets - Delivers power with higher flow and air integration rates for a targeted, vigorous massage that is never too strong of uneven. Fully adjustable TheraPro jets let you adjust the flow to tailor the bath to suit your needs.
- 4 AccuPro Jets - An essential building block of a Jacuzzi® jetted Whirlpool, this precision jet sends an accurate, pinpointed flow of air and water to target specific areas of your body. AccuPro jets are highly adaptable and maneuverable.
- Basic Controls - Electronic, button-operated control allows the user to adjust tub functions
- Chromatherapy - LED lighting that is able to produce a total of 256 mood-setting colors. Jacuzzi's® Chromatherapy lighting serves to not only enhance your bathing experience, but also provide for safe entry and exists in and out of the tub
- Right - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, equipment is mounted on the right
- Left - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, drain is placed to the left
Standard for All Jacuzzi® Tubs:
- Tru-Level - Self-leveling base system offers superior structural integrity and easy installation
- Slip-Resistant Flooring - A matte texturing technique is applied under the clear coat to create an invisible yet effective traction area
- High-Gloss Acrylic - Non-porous, easy to clean, and corrosion, fade and stain resistant
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty for tub with 2 years warranty for labor and travel costs
- Made in the USA- All Jacuzzi® tubs are made exclusively in Valdosta, Georgia
- Additional Notes:
- Tub Drain Not Included -When adding this tub to your shopping cart, you will be offered the correct tub drain for this model tub. Be sure to select the finish that will match your tub faucet
- Jet Trim Rings Not Included - The Jet surround is finished with the the same color as the tub. If you would like Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze trim rings, please order these separately. Trim rings are offered along side other accessories when you add this tub to your shopping cart.
This Jacuzzi® Comfort Whirlpool tub is available in multiple configurations. Please order accordingly:
- AMI7236 WLR 2XX -Comfort Whirlpool
- AMI7236 WLR 2HX -Comfort Whirlpool + Heater
- AMI7236 WLR 2CH -Comfort Whirlpool + Heater + Chromatherapy Lighting (this model)
We recognize that buying a tub online can be a bit overwhelming. This is why we created Jacuzzi® University, a 9-part video series aimed at directly answering every question or concern you may have. It also provides an excellent video resource to view the various options available on Jacuzzi® tubs. Attached directly underneath the product details you are reading here you will find "Additional Information" with a link for the Jacuzzi® University PDF. Open this sheet to begin watching the videos. Topics covered include:
- Installation Types - Drop in, undermount, alcove, corner, freestanding, walk-in
- Tub Measurements - Length, width, height, and depth
- Bath Therapy Types (Experiences) - Soaking, Pure Air®, Whirlpool, Salon Spa
- Pump and Drain Placement - The relationship between the two
- Lighting - Chromatherapy, Illumatherapy
- Whisper Technology - Motor mounting system using patented gel components
- Controls - Basic, Luxury, and LCD
Additional Jacuzzi Links
Our SKU: AMI7236 WLR 2CH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jacuzzi Amiga Collection
Other Products In The Jacuzzi Amiga Collection
Jacuzzi AMS7236 WLR 2HX
72" x 36" Amiga® Three Wall Alcove Comfort Whi...$1,917.00-$2,112.00
Jacuzzi AMI7236 WRL 2XX
72" x 36" Amiga® Drop In Comfort Whirlpool Bat...$1,500.00-$1,695.00
Jacuzzi AMS7236 WRL 2CH
72" x 36" Amiga® Three Wall Alcove Comfort Whi...$2,202.00-$2,397.00(2)
Jacuzzi AMI7236 ARL 2XX
72" x 36" Amiga® Drop In Comfort Pure Air® Bathtub...$1,500.00-$1,695.00(1)
Amiga 72" Acrylic Whirlpool Bathtub for Alcove Ins...$1,770.00-$1,965.00
Jacuzzi Technical Support: 1-800-288-4002
Jacuzzi Whirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi) provides a limited warranty to the consumer. The warranty applies to the bath, pump, motor and most attached fittings and plumbing. In general, Jacuzzi, without charge, will repair or replace (at their option) any new unit or component which proves defective in material or workmanship or does not operate in accordance with written performance specifications stated on the unit. Their warranty has specific limitations.
Excluded from their warranty are certain damages including but not limited to shipping damage; damage occurring during or after installation; damage resulting from installation or use not in accordance with our published instructions and specifications for the product; damage from use of chemicals bath oil additives, or improper cleaning agents; incidental or consequential damages or losses, and damages from product modifications, careless handling or product use for other than personal, family or household purposes. Nor is Jacuzzi responsible for minor blemishes, pitting or crazing or for cost incurred in the removal and/or installation of a unit.
Their warranty does not cover damage or loss resulting from modification. A copy of their entire warranty is available from any of their authorized Dealers and Distributors. They urge each prospective consumer to read their warranty carefully to assure that they enjoy the full benefits of the protection their warranty provides and understands its limitations, the purchase's obligations, and the obligations of other. Be sure to check for local code compliance.