We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Dispenser Type||Hot Only|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Number Of Handles||1|
UltraSystem™ Single Handle Point-of-Use Hot Water Dispenser
The UltraSystem™ efficiently heats water at the point-of-use, in a compact, all-in-one system. It provides 110°F hot water plus cold tap water from one source. Ideal for washing hands, shaving, or general clean-up purposes.
It saves water and energy because there are no long pipe runs. There's no need to run the water until it reaches the desire temperature. Cold or warm water is dispensed instantly and with no waste.
- The system's faucet blends near-boiling water from the tanks and cold water from the supply to provide 110°F water for hand washing and general clean-up. The water temperature is adjustable and dependent upon the cold water supply temperature.
- Easy action lever with ceramic disc valve
- Requires only a cold water supply line to provide both cool and warm water
- East-to-adjust external temperature control
- Dry-start protection
- Available in Chrome
- Capacity: Up to 10.8 gallons
- Electrical: 120 volts, 1300 watts, 10.8 amp heating element with a grounded three (3) prong plug.
- Thermostat: Snap action, adjustable thermostat
- Insulation: Meets U.L. 94HF-1 flammability specification
- Valve: Ceramic Disc
- Shipping Weight: 10.9 lbs.
- Required Hole Diameter: 1 1/4" - 1 1/2"
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
- Shop All InSinkErator Hot Only Collection Products
Our SKU: UW-SS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
InSinkErator Hot Only Collection
Other Products In The InSinkErator Hot Only Collection
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.