Dual Outlet Air Switch for Sink or Counter Top
- Add a touch of elegance to the kitchen with easy-to-reach SinkTop Switch
- A convenient alternative to a wall switch, the stylish SinkTop Switch is air-activated and easily mounts to the sink or counter top.
- Perfect for island installations and works with any disposer.
- The unique two-outlet design makes it a great power source for a hot water dispenser.
- Kit includes chrome and white finishes to match most decors.
- Other button finishes available as an optional purchase. Model # STC
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
Our SKU: STS00
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
13 Questions from the Community
What is the InSinkErator STS00 SinkTop Air Switch for?
A. The air switch is an alternate way to control the garbage disposal and eliminate the standard wall switch. The main advantage is that if you don't currently have a wall switch you can avoid the additional construction and mount the switch on the sink.
Will the switch work with any machine?
What finishes do you sell for the button? Insinkerator Co. lists 6 options.
Can a dishwasher be connected to the second outlet?
What is the recommended hole size?
What is the difference between the STSOO and STSSO air switches? Comparing the two does not really respond well to differences. Thanks.
How can I order in satin finish??
can you get the air top switch in bisque?
Can I get just the switch?
Is the switch itself plated metal or plated plastic?
Will the button work on the Kohler Indio K6410-2 sink with 1 3/8" faucet holes? One hole for faucet and 2nd hole for button?
is the push button (to operate this disposal) ADA compliant?
Can I use the Franke air switch BUTTON with this?
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.