We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Point-Of-Use Water Hot Water Tank
Designed for InSinkErator Instant Hot Water Dispenser faucets*, this revolutionary new tank has been engineered for durability, convenience and peace of mind. With a generous 2/3-gallon capacity, it provides 35% more near-boiling 200 degree F water than our previous model.
With its patented top mounted expansion chamber and special aspiration system, this tank delivers on-demand flow and unmatched performance. A thermal protection system provides overheating protection, and the durable stainless steel core means longer life. Tool-free connections allow for easy installation or replacement.
InSinkErator's Instant Hot Water Dispenser saves time and adds elegance to the kitchen. Near-boiling water at your fingertips -- perfect for making gravy, melting chocolate or quickly preparing pasta. Also double-functions to remove candle wax from holders and quickly clean dirty pots and pans.
- F-201 Filtration System included for fresher tasting water
- 35% more near-boiling water from larger 2/3 gallon stainless steel tank
- Easy to adjust temperature control
- Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
- Provides 60 cups/hour of near-boiling water
- 3-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- NSF and UL listed
- For use with In-Sink-Erator Series 1100 and other dispenser models
- Capacity: 2/3 gallon tank dispenses 60 cups of 200 degrees F water per hour
- Electrical: 120 volts A.C, 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
- Thermostat: Snap-action, adjustable from 160 degree F to 210 degree F (factory pre-set at 200 degree F)
- Insulation: Meets U.L. 94HF-1 flammability specification
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 4.2 lbs.
- H 11"x WT 6 1/8" x D 6 3/4"
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
Our SKU: SST-FLTR
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
Can I get the tank without the filter unit?
Please provide dimentions vertical width depth & capacity
How much energy is used when idle as when we're away from home for the weekend and temp is at 200 degrees? At 150 degrees?
I see the question was asked already, but I would like clarification. If we already purchased SST-FLTR but the tank has developed a leak and is out of warranty, why can't we just purchase the tank without the filter kit? That is a unnecessary expense (between $60 to $100).
A. Insinkerator does not make these tanks available separately without the filter kits. These are the higher quality higher capacity tanks, not the smaller ones that come packaged without filter with the lower end dispenser faucets.
Can this filter work with the Hot-1 faucet?
If I purchase this unit does it come with proper lines to hook up to the instant dispenser?
Does this work with the F-H3300SN Hot Water Dispenser?
will this unit replace the tank for a model hc1100sn-2
Can I get InSinkErator SST-FLTR with 220v power supply?
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.