We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|No Load RPM||1725|
This small-capacity model is a popular performer at salad prep areas and pot sinks, with its powerful 3/4 HP motor. Like all InSinkErator® foodservice disposers, it delivers superior performance, quiet operation, maximum energy efficiency and long service life. Designed for continuous operation in locations such as restaurants and assisted living facilities.
The Model SS-75™ offers the following features:
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- 3/4" rubber mounting above grinding chamber isolates sound and eliminates vibration. Mounting is enclosed in chrome plated covers for sanitation and appearance.
- 0.75 HP Induction Motor, 1725 RPM's, totally enclosed to provide protection against outside moisture. Controlled power air flow cools motor for efficiency and longer life. Built-in thermal overload protection.
- Stationary and rotating shredding elements made from cast nickel chrome alloy for long life and corrosion resistance, designed for reverse action grinding.
- Double-tapered Timken roller bearings provide a shock absorbing cushion.
- Triple lip seal protects motor from water damage. Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease.
- All Stainless Steel and Chrome plated. Paint-free for lasting sanitation.
The Model SS-75™ has the following Specifications.
A FOODSERVICE DISPOSER PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1 Mounting/Bowl Assembly
- 1 Electrical Control
- 1 Syphon Breaker
- 1 Solenoid Valve
- 1 Flow Control Valve.
- The standard Flow Control Valve will be sent with the unit unless the optional valve is specified.
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
- Shop All InSinkErator Commercial Collection Products
Our SKU: SS-75
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
What Are the Power requirements for The SS-75
What is the top opening diameter?
InSinkErator Commercial Collection
Other Products In The InSinkErator Commercial Collection
Removable Safety Splash Baffle$80.56
#5 Collar Sink Flange Mounting Adaptor Non Welding
Commercial 208/230V Three Phase Foodservice Disposer Control Center with On/Off Switch
Commercial Throat Guard
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.