|Mounting Adapter Guide|
|Amperage||2.5, 3.3, 5|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|No Load RPM||1725|
|Voltage||208, 230, 460|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Bowl Cover Recommended
Mounting Adapter Recommended
Collar Adapter Recommended
Control Center Recommended
This is our workhorse medium-capacity model, with a powerful 2 HP motor that handles hundreds of servings at one meal. Like all InSinkErator® foodservice disposers, it delivers superior performance, quiet operation, maximum energy efficiency and long service life.
Designed for continuous operation in locations such as schools, hospitals, larger restaurants, hotels, cafeterias and nursing homes.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- 3/4" rubber mounting above grinding chamber isolates sound and eliminates vibration
- Mounting is enclosed in chrome plated covers for sanitation and appearance
- 2 HP Induction Motor, 1725 RPM's, totally enclosed to provide protection against outside moisture
- Controlled power air flow cools motor for efficiency and longer life
- Built-in thermal overload protection
- Stationary and rotating shredding elements made from cast nickel chrome alloy for long life and corrosion resistance, designed for reverse action grinding
- Double-tapered Timken roller bearings provide a shock absorbing cushion
- Triple lip seal protects motor from water damage
- Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease
- All stainless steel and chrome plated
- Paint-free for lasting sanitation
Made in the USA
Additional InSinkErator Links
Our SKU: SS-200-29
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.