|Finish Matching Guide|
|Hot Water Dispenser Brochure|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Dispenser Type||Hot and Cold|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||2|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Water Filter Recommended
- Fully covered under Insinkerator's 3-year in-home service warranty
- All-metal faucet body and handle construction
- For use in hot and cold water applications
- Self-closing valve cartridge
- Premier finishing process - resistant to corrosion and tarnishing
- Double handle operation
- High-arch spout design provides maximum room under the faucet
- Complete with coordinating hot water tank (F-1000S, F2000S Filtration Sold Separately)
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- All hardware required for dispenser installation is included
- Overall Height: 6-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- 1 faucet hole required for installation
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3"
- 2 handles included with dispenser
- Capacity: 60 cups-per-hour
- Voltage: 115 V
- Wattage: 750 W
- Amperage: 6.25 amps
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
- Shop All InSinkErator Involve Collection Products
Our SKU: HC-Wave-SS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Other web sites say this product comes with a built in filter. Your site says it does not. Can you please confirm if it does or does not have a built in filter?
A. The InSinkErator HC-Wave-SS does not have a built-in filter. We have filters available such as the F-201. The F-201 Quick-Change Filter Cartridge makes replacement fast and easy, without contact with used filter material and quick connect push-in fittings that guarantees a quick and easy installation.
Can you push the handle down and leave it down or do you have to continue to hold it?
Does this faucet come with the hot and cold water tank or is it separate.
Does the chrome or satin nickel match well with a brushed stainless steel kitchen faucet (ie steel optik Hansgrohe?) Thanks
What is the temperature of the drinking water on the "cool" side? Is it as cold as water kept in the refrigerator?
Is it compatible with other water filters or RO systems?
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.