|Hot Water Dispenser Brochure|
|Finish Matching Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Dispenser Type||Hot and Cold|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||2|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Water Filter Recommended
- Fully covered under Insinkerator's 3-year in-home service warranty
- All-metal faucet body and handle construction
- For use in hot and cold water applications
- Self-closing valve cartridge
- Premier finishing process - resistant to corrosion and tarnishing
- Double handle operation
- High-arch spout design provides maximum room under the faucet
- Complete with coordinating hot water tank (F-1000S, F2000S Filtration Sold Separately)
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- All hardware required for dispenser installation is included
- Overall Height: 6-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- 1 faucet hole required for installation
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3"
- 2 handles included with dispenser
- Capacity: 60 cups-per-hour
- Voltage: 115 V
- Wattage: 750 W
- Amperage: 6.25 amps
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
- Shop All InSinkErator Involve Collection Products
Our SKU: HC-View-SS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Is this the same as the HC-Wave?
What Is the heater? Is it the InsinkErator SST-FLTR?
Does a filter need to be bought seperatly with this unit?
Does this come with the filter?
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.