Compare Our Prices
|Dispenser Type||Hot Only|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||3.00|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Filtatrion System Recommended
Single Handle Easy-Grip Hot Water Dispenser with Tank
InSinkErator knows that once homeowners have an instant hot water dispenser, they never want to be without one again. After all, we virtually created this popular kitchen product, and we're still the one that makes it best. With instant, near-boiling 200 water right at your kitchen sink, you can simplify countless cooking and cleaning tasks.
- Hot Only- Dispenses near-boiling 200 degree Fahrenheit water
- 35% more near-boiling water from larger 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank
- Easy to adjust temperature control
- Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
- Provides 60 cups/hour of near-boiling water
- 3-Year We Come To You In-Home Service Warranty
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- NSF and UL listed
- Available in chrome, white, and biscuit
- Capacity: 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank dispenses 60 cups of 200 degree Fahrenheit water per hour
- Electrical: 120 volts A.C., 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
- Thermostat: Snap-action, adjustable from 160 degrees Fahrenheit to 210 degrees Fahrenheit (factory pre-set at 200 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Insulation: Meets U.L. 94HF-1 flammability specification
- Hot Valve: Instant, self-closing
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 8.75 lbs.
- Required Hole Diameter: 1 1/4" - 1 1/2"
- Tank Included
- Optional filtration system sold separately: Model F-201
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
Our SKU: H990-SS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Can I purchase the under-the-counter part only? How much would that part cost?
Can you purchase just the faucet to replace a broken one?
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.