Compare Our Prices
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Filter Cartidge Recommended
Single Handle Hot Water Dispenser
- Hot Only - Dispenses near-boiling 200 degree Fahrenheit water
- 35% more near-boiling water from larger 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank
- Easy to adjust temperature control
- Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
- Provides 60 cups/hour of near-boiling water
- Available in Chrome and Satin Nickel
- 3-Year We Come To You™ In-Home Service Warranty
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.25 amps
- NSF® and UL listed
- Hot water tank is included in price
- Extension kit that extends max deck thickness to 3" is pre-installed on this item
- Capacity: 2/3 gallon Stainless Steel Tank dispenses 60 cups of 200 degree Fahrenheit water per hour
- Electrical: 120 volts A.C., 750 watts, 6.25 amp heating element with grounded three (3) prong plug
- Thermostat: Snap-action, adjustable from 160 degrees Fahrenheit to 210 degrees Fahrenheit (factory pre-set at 200 degrees Fahrenheit)
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
Our SKU: H-Wave-SS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
I have a Hot-1 which historically needs replacing every one to two years!...Will the Transcape h wave ss fit in the installation area the hot -1 did? Is the counter cutout hole the same dimension? The hookup basically interchangeable?
What is the size of the copper water supply line to the tank?
Does this model come in finishes that would match oil rubbed bronze fixtures?
Is it possible to install a filter with this unit?
My hot water dispenser has a satin nickel finish. Can I purchase just the dispenser and not the hot water tank?
can the filtration system be added at a later date for the HWave?
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.