|Hot Water Dispenser Brochure|
|Finish Matching Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Dispenser Type||Hot Only|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Water Filter Recommended
- Fully covered under Insinkerator's 3-year in-home service warranty
- All-metal faucet body and handle construction
- For use in hot water applications only
- Self-closing valve cartridge
- Premier finishing process - resistant to corrosion and tarnishing
- Single handle operation
- High-arch spout design provides maximum room under the faucet
- Complete with coordinating hot water tank (F-1000S, F2000S Filtration Sold Separately)
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- All hardware required for dispenser installation is included
- Overall Height: 6-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- 1 faucet hole required for installation
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3"
- 1 handle included with dispenser
- Capacity: 60 cups-per-hour
- Voltage: 115 V
- Wattage: 750 W
- Amperage: 6.25 amps
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
- Shop All InSinkErator Involve Collection Products
Our SKU: H-Wave-SS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
I have a Hot-1 which historically needs replacing every one to two years!...Will the Transcape h wave ss fit in the installation area the hot -1 did? Is the counter cutout hole the same dimension? The hookup basically interchangeable?
What is the size of the copper water supply line to the tank?
Does this model come in finishes that would match oil rubbed bronze fixtures?
Is it possible to install a filter with this unit?
My hot water dispenser has a satin nickel finish. Can I purchase just the dispenser and not the hot water tank?
can the filtration system be added at a later date for the HWave?
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.