|Hot Water Dispenser Brochure|
|Finish Matching Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Dispenser Type||Hot Only|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Water Filter Recommended
- Fully covered under Insinkerator's 3-year in-home service warranty
- All-metal faucet body and handle construction
- For use in hot water applications only
- Self-closing valve cartridge
- Premier finishing process - resistant to corrosion and tarnishing
- Single handle operation
- High-arch spout design provides maximum room under the faucet
- Complete with coordinating hot water tank (F-1000S, F2000S Filtration Sold Separately)
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- All hardware required for dispenser installation is included
- Overall Height: 6-3/4" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- 1 faucet hole required for installation
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3"
- 1 handle included with dispenser
- Capacity: 60 cups-per-hour
- Voltage: 115 V
- Wattage: 750 W
- Amperage: 6.25 amps
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
- Shop All InSinkErator Involve Collection Products
Our SKU: H-View-SS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The InSinkErator brand does not have a stainless steel finish for their hot and cold water dispensers, however, the satin nickel finish would be a close comparison.
Does InSinkErator have any design in stainless steel?
A. The InSinkErator brand does not have a stainless steel finish for their hot and cold water dispensers, however, the satin nickel finish would be a close comparison.
The InSinkErator H-View-SS is not offered to use longer hoses. You may consider finding hose at a local parts store however.
I need longer hoses to install, where do I get them?
A. The InSinkErator H-View-SS is not offered to use longer hoses. You may consider finding hose at a local parts store however.
The InSinkErator H-View-SS is not available in stainless steel. The F-GN1100 is available in a Satin Nickel finish which would be the closest to a stainless steel.
I only need to replace the faucet on my hot water dispenser. I am updating my kitchen and need stainless steel instead of the white one that I have now.
A. The InSinkErator H-View-SS is not available in stainless steel. The F-GN1100 is available in a Satin Nickel finish which would be the closest to a stainless steel.
InSinkErator Involve Collection
Other Products In The InSinkErator Involve Collection
Instant Hot Water Dispenser, Single Handle with 3-...$275.88-$361.90(129)
Instant Hot Water Dispenser, Double Handle Hot and...$310.27-$341.56(22)
Instant Hot Water Dispenser, Double Handle Hot and...$320.29-$387.00(50)
Undercounter Hot Water Tank and Filtration System ...$234.49-$234.49(309)
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.