|Finish Matching Guide|
|Hot Water Dispenser Brochure|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Dispenser Type||Hot Only|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Max Deck Thickness||3|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Hot Water Tank & Filter Required
- Fully covered under Insinkerator's 5-year in-home service warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- For use in hot water applications only
- Self-closing valve cartridge
- Premier finishing process - resistant to corrosion and tarnishing
- Single handle operation
- High-arch spout design provides maximum room under the faucet
- Spout swivels 360-degrees to allow for unobstructed access to the whole work station
- Water tank not included with this model - (HWT-F1000S)
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- All hardware required for dispenser installation is included
- Overall Height: 8-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-1/2" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- 1 faucet hole required for installation
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3"
- 1 handle included with dispenser
- Capacity: 60 cups-per-hour
- HWT-F1000S - Tank and Filteration system sold separately
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
- Shop All InSinkErator Indulge Collection Products
Our SKU: F-GN2215
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Is the tank included?
can you use filter system on drinking water?
Can it be used with an existing SST tank that does not have the FLTR installed?
What finish for the Insinkerator hot water dispenser matches the Moen S6208 classic stainless finish?
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.