|Flow Rate (GPM)||1|
Two Replacement Filter Cartridges
The F-601R reduces chlorine taste and odor, NSF® 42 listing, for clean, refreshing tasting water.
- NSF® Standard 53 and 42 listings
- Sanitary Quick-Change Filter Cartridges make cartridge replacement fast and easy, without contact with used filter material
- Comes with two F-601R filter cartridges
- Quick-Connect Push-In Fittings guarantees a quick, easy installation
- Valve-in-Head Design automatically shuts off water flow when filter cartridge is removed, eliminating need for separate shut-off valve
- Low Pressure Drop Filter design assures consistently flawless performance
- Reduces chlorine, taste & odor for clean, refreshing taste
- Reduces lead, mercury, asbestos, cysts and chemicals for cleaner, healthier water
- 6-12 month expected filter life, depending on water quality and use
- Carbon-based filters like the F-201R or F-601R must be changed within 12 months
- Filter Capacity: 500 gallons
- Temperature Range: Incoming cold water can be from 33°F to 100°F (0.6°C to 38°C). For cold water supply line use only.
- Pressure: 20-125psi
- Flow Rate: 1.0gpm
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 2.5 lbs.
Additional InSinkErator Links
Our SKU: F-601R
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.