Two Replacement Filter Cartridges
The F-201R reduces chlorine taste and odor, NSF® 42 listing, for clean, refreshing tasting water.
- Quick-Connect Push-In Fittings guarantees a quick, easy installation
- Valve-in-Head Design automatically shuts off water flow when filter cartridge is removed, eliminating need for separate shut-off valve
- Low Pressure Drop Filter design assures consistently flawless performance
- Standard with all Series 1100 Instant Hot Water Dispensers and available to add on to the rest of the In-Sink-Erator Hot Water Dispenser lines
- Filter Capacity: 500 gallons
- Temperature Range: Incoming cold water can be from 33°F to 100°F (1°C to 38°C). For cold water supply line use only.
- Pressure: 30-125psi
- Flow Rate: 0.75gpm
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 2.5 lbs.
- Reduces chlorine, taste and odor for clean, refreshing taste
- NSF Standard 42 (Class I)
- 3-month recommended filter cartridge replacement
- Comes with two F-201R filter cartridges
- It is recommended that carbon-based filters like the F-201R or F-501R, be changed within 12 months
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
- Shop All InSinkErator Hot Only Collection Products
Our SKU: F-201R
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
InSinkErator Hot Only Collection
Other Products In The InSinkErator Hot Only Collection
Traditional Beverage Faucet that Works with RO Sys...$167.04-$243.36(2)
Cold Only Beverage Faucet with Diamond Seal Cerami...$132.02-$191.45(15)
Talis S Faucet Cold Only Less Water Filtration System$230.75-$297.05(3)
Cold Only Beverage Faucet with Diamond Seal Cerami...$132.02-$191.45(7)
Cold Only Single Handle Basin Tap from the Wellspr...$184.76-$278.36(12)
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.