We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
The only water filtration system designed specifically for instant hot water dispensers. System reduces chlorine taste and odor and is listed under NSF(R) Standard 42 so you can be assured of its performance.
- Sanitary Quick-Change Filter Cartridges make cartridge replacement fast and easy, without contact with used filter material
- Quick-Connect Push-In Fittings guarantees a quick, easy installation
- Valve-in-Head Design automatically shuts off water flow when filter cartridge is removed, eliminating need for separate shut-off valve
- Low Pressure Drop Filter design assures consistently flawless performance
- Standard with all Series 1100 Instant Hot Water Dispensers and available to add on to the rest of the In-Sink-Erator Hot Water Dispenser lines
- Reduces chlorine, taste and odor for clean, refreshing taste
- NSF International Standard 42 (Class I) listing
- 3-month recommended filter cartridge replacement
- Comes with one F-201 Filter Cartridge
- It is recommended that carbon-based filters like the F-201R or F-501R, be changed within 12 months
- Filter Capacity: 500 gallons
- Temperature Range: Incoming cold water can be from 33 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit (1 degree Celsius to 38 degrees Celsius). For cold water supply line use only.
- Pressure: 30-125psi
- Flow Rate: 0.75gpm
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 2 lbs.
- Height: 8 3/4"
- Width: 3 1/4"
Additional InSinkErator Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All InSinkErator Products
Our SKU: F-201
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
TIs this a complete unit with mounting bracket and water lines to connect to the the water supply and hot water dispenser?
Can you buy the filter holder and mounting bracket separately?
Can this device be connected to the hot water line to my dishwasher and hot water line to my faucet?
Is the carbon filter granular charcoal or solid carbon?
If you have a hot water ONLY dispenser, is this filter usable? It says below that itis for a cold water line only???
All In-Sink-Erator® models provide In-Home Service Warranties. That means that In Sink Erator come to you whenever your In-Sink-Erator food waste disposer or hot water dispenser needs service within the warranty period. The length and coverage of the warranty depends on the model of In-Sink-Erator you choose. To schedule a service call click here, or just dial 1-800-558-5700, press 2, and enter your five-digit zip code. They will provide you with the name and phone number of the factory authorized service agent nearest you. The "We Come To You™" Service Warranty meansIn Sink Erator handles your service problems at yourconvenience in your home.The In-Sink-Erator "We Come To You™"In-Home Service Warranty. It’s another In-Sink-Erator® exclusive.