While no one expects a malfunction to claim the life of their product, there are customers who proactively take precautions against it and there are those who leave things to chance. Protecting your investment can save you a significant amount of time and money that may be required to restore your product's functionality to factory specifications later on. CPS is America's premier provider of service contracts, specifically designed for consumer appliances and electronics. Experience, honesty, and integrity all contribute to our company's image amongst major dealers and our industry. Please allow our experience to work for you and your product.
CPS offers our cardholding members many options like Online, Phone-In, and Mail-In registration to make your life easier, unlike the majority of service contracts companies today. Should you need to make a claim or check on your claim status, Online (24 hours a day) and Phone-In (during customer service hours) options are both available. Our company takes pride in simplifying these sometimes painstaking tasks. We offer high quality service while making the customer our priority. Consumer Priority Service is here for you.
- Unlimited Service Calls: "We are here to serve you" is not just a slogan, its means that when you need us, we are right here to provide you with the best service possible. At CPS we do not put a limit on the number of times you may call us during the life of your extended service contract. Feel free to give us a call anytime you require our assistance!
- Quality Repair: CPS is committed to providing outstanding repair services provided by expert technicians.
- Local Nationwide Service: CPS cardholders gain instant access to over 12,000 service centers nationwide that are ready to offer you the technical service expertise your product may need.
- Transferable: CPS service contracts are fully transferable. Whether you relocate in the U.S. or the product changes ownership, all you have to do is give us a call to execute the transfer.
- No repair bills: With CPS service contracts there no deductibles or hidden fees. Purchasing a contract today means that you and your product are protected going forward, CPS service contracts offer the kind of protection you can not afford to be without.
- Replacement Policy: If your product can not be repaired CPS will replace it with a product of concurrent features and functionality.
- No Lemon Policy: We want to make sure that you are happy with your product. If your product fails and is repaired, three times for the same reason, (outside the manufacturer's warranty), CPS will replace your product.
- In addition to protecting you from high repair costs, CPS service contracts are designed to make any repairs you may need for your equipment hassle-free. Many times equipment can be repaired in the convenience of your own home. However, in the event that repairs cannot be safely made on-site, or if you are not located within 60 miles of the closest service provider, it may be necessary to transport your product for advanced technical repair. CPS service contracts do NOT change or alter the terms of the manufacturer's warranty or their procedure for repair; we simply extend them to provide you with coverage when you need it most. What is covered: replacement of item if it cannot be fixed, defects caused by power surges, defects in materials and workmanship, failures from normal wear and tear, mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- What exactly is a Consumer Priority Service plan: An extended service plan is typically an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products for up to one year from the date of purchase to be free from defects. This warranty virtually guarantees that should your recently purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high cost of repair. Consumer Priority Service extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get continued performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
- How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty: A manufacturer's warranty typically offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of an appliance might cover a customer for a full year on part defects, while only providing 90 days of coverage for the labor involved to replace those parts. CPS extended service plans provide comprehensive, even length, long term coverage for both parts and labor. This means that should your product fail during while during your plan's coverage time frame, parts and labor costs are both covered.
- Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan: Yes, service plans are renewable, however they must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plan's expiration date. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
- What should I do if I need extended service: CPS offers an easy to use online interactive form which many be used to request that we initiate a claim on your product. Alternatively we have a toll-free number where qualified representatives will take your claim. We hold the belief that our claim initiation process is the absolute best that our industry has to offer. It is designed to maximize simplicity and speed.
- Who will perform the service on my product: Our company works with over 11,000 authorized repair professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to service your product. These authorized technicians are require to complete both annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to keeping up to date with manufacturer supplied update bulletins. This is to ensure that the level of their expertise is as current as the new products coming to the market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences. We do this to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is the exact level of service that our customers receive.
- May I transfer my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan to another person: CPS service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like to transfer ownership of the covered product as well as the coverage for that product we require a written request. For assistance please contact a CPS representative. Please have all of the new owner's information handy when requesting a transfer
- Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs": Generally, the amount of a deductible is proportional to the cost of the premium charged. In order to have lower deductibles the plan holder would have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums they must agree to a higher deductible. Every CPS service plan carries a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with CPS service plans there are no high upfront costs and we are committed to providing 100% of parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
Large appliances and/or televisions are fragile, and it is often best to not move them for a service call. The manufacturer's written warranties on these products offer In-Home service so customers can obtain quality service without having to relocate their units. While these manufacturer warranties offer great coverage, they are often far too short in duration (90 days or one year). CPS service contracts extend this service so you can protect your investment beyond the manufacturer's coverage length conveniently and trouble-free. When you stop to think about this service, it is an absolute must have. While it is certainly unfortunate should your product fail, it would be even more unfortunate if you did not have the proper coverage when this occurs. If your equipment cannot be repaired on site, CPS will facilitate the shipping of your product and will pay for all related shipping charges, insurance charges, trip costs, and depot/shop charges.