How can I track my order?
Your order can be tracked online 24/7 by logging into your account. Click the "My Account" link at the top or bottom of any Faucet.com page to login and view your orders and their current status.
Order Status: Below are the different types of status you might view while your order is being processed.
- Order Pending Processing - When an order is first placed, it has been recorded by our system, payment has been verified but the order has not been processed to a warehouse for shipment. Orders while in this status can usually be changed or cancelled.
- Processing at Warehouse - This order has been processed through our system and has been sent to one or more warehouses for shipment. As the order has left our immediate system for shipment, a change or cancellation must be requested and must wait for confirmation from the shipping warehouse before completion of the change or a credit can be issued.
- Shipped - This order has been confirmed as leaving the warehouse in one or more packages. Tracking numbers and the shipping company are usually provided. Shipping confirmation and tracking numbers being entered may take 24-48 hours to propagate into system as we deal with over 30 warehouses, not all using the same system.
- Multiple Shipments - Your order has been broken into several shipments for faster processing or because it had to ship from different locations. Individual shipments will be shown, with a status for each shipment, including shipped and backordered.
- Backordered - All or a portion of the order was not immediately obtainable. The order has been confirmed as placed on order with the manufacturer or queued for incoming stock to the warehouse. Items placed on backorder are considered purchased, but can be requested to be cancelled assuming they have not shipped (must be verified with shipping warehouse before order is confirmed as cancelled). Contact customer service if you need to make a request to change a backorder.