How Shipping Works
We ship from the big to the small - from bathtubs to faucet parts. As we have such a large selection (over 150,000) shipping prices also vary. To determine what the true shipping price is for your order:
- Find the product you are interested in on our website
- Add it to your shopping cart
- Enter the ship-to zip code
- Choose your shipping method
This will show you the total cost for that shipment, for that item.
Important Tips to Keep in Mind
When trying to figure out what your shipping cost will be:
- The shipping price for each individual item is usually more than the total cost of a single large shipment. Add all the items to your cart before checking the final shipping price
- We ship by two main methods
- Standard Shipping
- This means UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS or some other common carrier that provides insurance and tracking. Shipping for additional items usually only goes up incrementally, determined by shipment weight. Keep in mind all orders over $99 on Faucet.com are eligible for Free Standard Ground Shipping Rates within the continental United States. Keep in mind that Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada are excluded from this offer and will have higher shipping costs and requirements.
- Freight or "LTL"
- This is reserved for large, heavy or oversized items such as large sinks, bathtubs, shower doors, etc. As these are placed onto a pallet, require a scheduled delivery, extra insurance, the cost to ship by this method is more expensive. Adding additional items to this method does not usually increase the cost by a great amount. Orders requiring Freight Shipping that are over $1500 may be eligible for Free Freight Shipping!
- Standard Shipping
- Because we always ship by a trackable method with insurance, there is a minimum for shipping - usually around $5. This can be more expensive when purchasing a $2 part, but it ensures that the delivery is made and that it can be verified
- Free Shipping - Faucet.com often runs a Free Shipping promotion. Free shipping applies to any items shipped by Standard Ground Shipping Methods, and does not apply to 2 or 3 Day Air Shipping Methods, or Freight orders under $1500.
Should you have any questions about our shipping rates or methods, our customer and product specialists are available to assist.
All shipments to Canada are first sent to our consolidation center in order to generate all documents required by customs. All orders will then ship complete from the consolidation center to the customer. For all Canadian shipments, please add 5-7 days to the normal United States shipment times.
- Charges will include all applicable taxes and duties, and no COD fees will be charged at the time of delivery
- We are currently only offering standard ground and LTL service to Canada
- If you wish to cancel any shipment, you can do so up until the time it's left our drop ship vendor. Once the items are en route to our consolidation center, it then becomes a return and restocking fees may apply