What Payment Methods Does Faucet.com Accept?
Faucet.com accepts multiple forms of payment to fit most needs. Below are our current methods we accept payments for orders:
- Credit Cards
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express - Card must have a billing address that can be verified through your issuing card company (Online & Phone).
- PayPal allows members to have one Personal account linked to any bank account or credit card for easy payment. For more information, visit: http://www.paypal.com.
- We do accept checks! To setup your order for check payment, you may create a cart you wish to purchase and save your cart online. Then contact us by phone so we can assist with processing your order.
- Wire Transfers
- We do accept wire transfers for orders over $1,000. As with check orders, please contact us by phone and we will assist with processing your order.
- Gift Cards
- Giftcards are accepted provided they have a verifiable billing address & must be kept for crediting purposes.
- Canadian Payments
- Payment methods for Canadian customers differ slightly. We accept payments by major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), PayPal, check, and wire transfer. All funds are billed and credited in United States dollars, not Canadian dollars. Faucet.com is NOT responsible for any fees incurred for currency conversion.