We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||78|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 15mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Aventine 5 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Blades and Light Kit Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Includes (5) Reversible Dark Walnut / Cherried Walnut Blades
- Bowl Light Kit Included
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: Dark Walnut
- Secondary Blade Finish: Cherried Walnut
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 15mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5677
- RPM (High): 186
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 78
- Amperage: 0.53 Amps
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Aventine Collection Products
Our SKU: 28049
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
Are these wooden blades?
Can this fan be flush mounted?
What does it mean when you say three-position mounting system
A. Hunter’s patented 3-position mounting system provides you maximum installation flexibility and ease. You can install your Hunter fan in one of three ways, depending on ceiling height and your preference: Low Profile, Standard, or Angle mounting. The steps in this manual include instructions for all three Installer’s Choice mounting methods. Please see installation guide here: http://www.hunterfan.com/uploadedFiles/Support/Owner_Manuals/41931.pdf
where can I get a 2.5 foot downrod for this fan?
What does a double threaded downrod mean? Will that fit with this fan?
Can i use the Hunter wall control with this fan?
Which remote can be used with this fan?
When the Aventine 28049 is flush mounted, how many inches is it from the ceiling to the bottom of the light shade (not counting the finial)?
Is the upper & lower part of this fan lighted, and is there a 24" downrod available?
What do I add to make this fan remote control? Where do I get the parts?
what is the weight of the fan