We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||84|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||172mm x 12mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Living Room, Office|
Configure your Architect 5 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Blades Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Includes (5) Reversible White / Bleached Oak Blades
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: White
- Secondary Blade Finish: Bleached Oak
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 12mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5012
- RPM (High): 173
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 84
- 26405 (White Finish with Reversible White / Bleached Oak Blades)
- 26407 (New Bronze Finish with Reversible Walnut / Cherry Blades)
- 26406 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Maple / Chestnut Blades)
- 26417 (White Finish with Reversible White / Bleached Oak Blades) (This Model)
- 26418 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Maple / Chestnut Blades)
- 26419 (New Bronze Finish with Reversible Walnut / Cherry Blades)
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Architect Collection Products
Our SKU: 26417
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
What remote do you recommend with this fan? How much?
can you add a light to this fan
Can this fan be suspended from a rod? Does it have a reverse? Can it be remote controled?
I am looking for a fan - 52" or bigger - all white - no lights - three speed (or more) - reverse and all functions can be controlled by hand held remote. What do you suggest? Thank you
What is the length of the down rod for this model? Need 4 ft.
Do I need a single or double thread downrod for model 26417
Does just a 4" downrod come with this fan? thanks.
Can I add the light assembly from my Hunter Low profile IV model 23909 to this architect fan
What material are the blades made of?
Can this fan be installed as a "low profile" or "hugger" fan?
Is the shipping free?
Will this fan mount flush with the ceiling?