|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||80|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Motor Size||210mm x 20mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
Configure your Original 52" 5 Blade Energy Star Ceiling Fan - Blades Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
In the age of disposability, few products have earned the right to be called classics. Rest assured, the Classic Original is one of them. Having changed little over the decades, the Original is so far ahead of its time that it has earned the EPA Energy Star Rating. Choose to install with 5 blades, or for a more traditional look, install 4 blades.Features:
- Includes (5) Furniture-Grade Veneer White Blades
- 3" Downrod Included
- Can be Installed with 4 or 5 Blades
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Original Motor - All Original fans come equipped with a cast iron motor which effectively draws heat away from electrical components, resulting in increased performance at a lower cost. Original motors are larger and more powerful than most ceiling fan motors, allowing the blades to be pitched at a higher degree, which delivers greater air movement with less noise.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: White
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 15°
- Motor Size: 210mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 6947
- RPM (High): 197
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 80
- Amperage: 0.73 Amps
- 22289 (New Bronze Finish with Reversible Walnut / Light Cherry Blades )
- 23702 (Satin Black Finish with Rough Hewn Cherry Blades )
- 23827 (White Finish with White Blades )
- 23852 (Chestnut Brown Finish with Reversible Walnut / Oak Blades )
- 23855 (Antique Black Finish with Reversible Walnut / Oak Blades )
- 23856 (White Finish with White Blades ) (This Model)
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Original Collection Products
Our SKU: 23856
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
Does this fan require a remote?
Can an extension rod be purchased for this fan, and can it be operated with a wall switch?
I am looking for a light kit for this fan that uses medium base either cfl or incandescent lights. Can you please recommend one that would fit this fan?
I am retiring an old Hunter ceiling fan, Model # 22272...It has a light globe on it, that kind of looks like your model # 22515...Can I use my existing fitter and globe wiht a Hunter # 23856 ceiling fan?
I have several of these in my home, but they are probably 10+ years. Are the only light kits that will work with this cast iron model "the Hunter 25271 fitter with the 22515 glass?"
A. Hello, this is Jennifer Howe. Thank you for contacting us. I have reviewed your question and researched the information for you. The 25271 and the 22515 are what are recommended by Hunter. If you need any further help you can contact me at email@example.com or (800) 375-3403 ext 452. Thank you again.
Is it possible to install any type of 3-speed wall switch for this fan, or is it absolutely pull-chain only?
Can this fan be flush mounted?
Can you add a light kit to Hunter 23856?
Do down-rods come with the fan or do they have to be ordered separately?