|Blade Finish||Black, Light Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||77|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Motor Size||188mm x 25mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||91.5|
Configure your Paramount XP 54" 5 Blade Energy Star Ceiling Fan - Blades Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
One of the most powerful fans we’ve ever created. The Paramount XP delivers unparalleled performance. Ideal for today’s open floor plans and larger homes, it’s classic styling works with a variety of decorating approaches. All of which makes The Paramount XP the perfect fan for everyone who loves the silent type.Features:
- Includes (5) Reversible Light Cherry / Semi-Gloss Black Blades
- 3" Downrod Included
- Can be Installed on Sloped Ceilings
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Installer’s Choice 3 Position Mounting System - The Installer’s Choice three position mounting system puts you in complete control of your fan installation. Choose close to ceiling, hanging, or angled ceiling mounting to suit the needs of your home.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: Light Cherry
- Secondary Blade Finish: Semi-Gloss Black
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 54"
- Blade Pitch: 16°
- Motor Size: 188mm x 25mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 6963
- RPM (High): 188
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 77
- Amperage: 0.76 Amps
- 23249 (White Finish with Reversible White / Maple Blades)
- 23254 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Cherry / Chestnut Blades)
- 23258 (New Bronze Finish with Reversible Teak / Cherried Walnut Blades)
- 23259 (Weathered Brick Finish with Reversible Teak / Dark Cherry Blades)
- 23260 (Antique Black Finish with Reversible Light Cherry / Semi-Gloss Black Blades) (This Model)
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Paramount XP Collection Products
Our SKU: 23260
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
What light kit does this fan take? Can I put a bowl type fixture on it?
Can I buy an extention rod so it would hang lower and can I put a remote controle on this
can I purchace A remote for this item
CAN I USE A KITCHLER OR FASCO WALL CONTROL WITH THIS FAN? OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE A HUNTER???
Do I need a special wall control for this fan??Or, can I use a kitchler or fasco control??
A. Hunter designs their fans to work specifically with their own products and do not recommend using others. However, other controls will work as long as you get the wiring correct. Hunters technical support might not be able to help with trouble shooting with other products.
Can I use the Hunter 27181 Wall Control with this fan???
what color are the blades on this fan and is it compatible with the 25272 light kit?