We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Finish||Black, Light Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||77|
|Fan Blade Material||Wood|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Motor Size||188mm x 25mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Optional Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||91.5|
One of the most powerful fans we’ve ever created. The Paramount XP delivers unparalleled performance. Ideal for today’s open floor plans and larger homes, it’s classic styling works with a variety of decorating approaches. All of which makes The Paramount XP the perfect fan for everyone who loves the silent type.Features:
- Includes (5) Reversible Light Cherry / Semi-Gloss Black Blades
- 3" Downrod Included
- Can be Installed on Sloped Ceilings
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Installer’s Choice 3 Position Mounting System - The Installer’s Choice three position mounting system puts you in complete control of your fan installation. Choose close to ceiling, hanging, or angled ceiling mounting to suit the needs of your home.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: Light Cherry
- Secondary Blade Finish: Semi-Gloss Black
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 54"
- Blade Pitch: 16°
- Motor Size: 188mm x 25mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 6963
- RPM (High): 188
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 77
- Amperage: 0.76 Amps
- 23249 (White Finish with Reversible White / Maple Blades)
- 23254 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Cherry / Chestnut Blades)
- 23258 (New Bronze Finish with Reversible Teak / Cherried Walnut Blades)
- 23259 (Weathered Brick Finish with Reversible Teak / Dark Cherry Blades)
- 23260 (Antique Black Finish with Reversible Light Cherry / Semi-Gloss Black Blades) (This Model)
- A Variety of Light Kits are Available
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Paramount XP Collection Products
Our SKU: 23260
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Black*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hunter Paramount XP Collection
The Hunter Fan Company makes the following limited warranty to the user or consumer purchaser of this Hunter ceiling fan:
If any part of your Hunter Ceiling fan motor fails during your lifetime due to a defect in material or workmanship we will provide a replacement part free of charge. If no replacement part can be provided for such Hunter Ceiling Fan motor, we will refund the actual purchase price of your fan. If your Hunter Ceiling Fan motor fails at any time within one year after the date of sale to you due to a defect in material or workmanship, labor to repair the defect will be provided free of charge at our nearest service center or our Service Department in Memphis, Tennessee. You will be responsible for labor costs after this one-year period. The foregoing limited warranty applies only to the motor itself, and does not apply to electronic controls such as remote controls, remote control receivers or transmitters used in conjunction with the motor. These electronic control items are included in the one year limited warranty below.
If any part of your Hunter Ceiling Fan other than the motor, glass globes, or light bulbs fail at any time within one year of the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship, we will repair or, at our option, replace the defective part free of charge for parts and labor performed at our nearest service center or at our Service Department in Memphis, Tennessee.
Hunter can be reached at: 888-830-1326 (United States) & 866-268-1936 (Candada)
IF THE USER OR CONSUMER PURCHASER CEASES TO OWN THE FAN, THIS WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY WHICH THEN REMAINS IN EFFECT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE VOIDED. NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RESPECT TO THE GLASS GLOBES OR LIGHT BULBS OR THE FINISH ON ANY METAL PORTION OF THE FAN.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RESPECT TO ANY HUNTER FAN MOTOR OR OTHER FAN PART, IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE PERIOD OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE FOR SUCH MOTORS AND OTHER PARTS.
This warranty is voided if your Hunter Fan is not purchased and used in the USA. This warranty excludes and does not cover defects, malfunctions or failures of any Hunter Ceiling Fan which were caused by repairs by persons not authorized by us, use of parts or accessories not authorized by us, mishandling, improper installation, modifications, or damage to the Hunter Ceiling Fan while in your possession, or unreasonable use, including failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
To obtain servicing, contact the nearest Hunter authorized service center or the Hunter Fan Company Service Department, 7130 Goodlett Farms Parkway, Suite 400, Memphis, Tennessee 38016. Please contact us before shipping your fan to us. If we authorize you to ship it to us, you will be responsible for all insurance and freight or other transportation charges to our factory service center. We will return your Hunter Fan freight prepaid. Your ceiling fan should be properly packed to avoid damage in transit since we will not be responsible for any such damage. Proof of purchase is required when requesting warranty service. The purchaser must present sales receipt or other document that establishes proof of purchase.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HUNTER FAN COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THE WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.