We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||62.4|
Configure your / 53057 The Astoria 52" 5-Blade Ceiling Fan in New Bronze Finish, Includes Fan Blades and Light Kit
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
- New Bronze Finish
- Includes (5) Walnut / Medium Oak Reversible Blades
- Light fixture included
- Can be installed without light kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 3 speeds
- 3-position mounting
- Uses (2) 60W (max) medium base bulbs (sold separately)
- Flush Mount Dimensions: Ceiling to bottom of fan - 10", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 9", Ceiling to bottom of light - 7.49"
- Standard Dimensions (using 3" down rod - included): Ceiling to bottom of fan - 12.5", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 11.5", Ceiling to bottom of light - 9.99"
- Angled Dimensions (using 36" down rod - not included): Ceiling to bottom of fan - 46", Ceiling to bottom of fan blade - 45", Ceiling to bottom of light - 43.49"
- Blade span: 52"
- Blade pitch: 12°
- CFM (high speed): 4696
- RPM (high speed): 170
- Wattage (high speed): 62
- Airflow efficiency (high speed)*: 75cfm/w
- WhisperWind® Motor
*49" to 60" ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 51 to 176 cubic feet per minute per watt at high speed
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Astoria Collection Products
Our SKU: 22459
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
21 Questions from the Community
Are there switches to change direction and speeds on the fan?
Can we add a remote if desired?
I need glass light cover and screw to hold it in place, can I buy this without having to buy whole new fan?
I have a Hunter 818928 remote can it be used with this fan?
Is the light enclosed--not an open bowl?
Is the light bulb socket the standard size to use a cfl.
What color is the glass shade?
What is "Installers Choice Three-position Mounting System"? Will I still need a drop rod? The fan I'm replacing has a 12"- 14" drop rod.
Can the 22459 use a 60" extension rod and mounted from a 45 degree ceiling?
Does this fan include transmitter?
What size down rod(s) are included with this fan
Can this fan be installed in an outdoor covered patio?
I assume the fan speeds can also be controlled by a wall switch designed for fans that accomodates various speed settings? Or do I need to buy the remote control to avoid having to pull the chain to change speeds?
What is needed to operate this fan with a remote control?
How low does the fan hang from the ceiling with the 3" down rod and light fixture?
Can this fan be flush mounted?
Can I use a 72 inch downrod with this fan?
Will the hand held remote 27157 work with this fan? You don't have the 27185 listed below.
Can this ceiling fan be flush mounted?
can the hunter 22459 fan use the 27224 remote
How many light bulbs are in this fan? What is the wattage of EACH bulb?