We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||77|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 12mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Optional Control Type||Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Includes (5) Reversible Oak / Walnut Blades
- Light Kit Included
- Remote Control Included for Easy Use
- 3" Downrod Included
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Hunter’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Primary Blade Finish: Oak
- Secondary Blade Finish: Walnut
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 12mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 5091
- RPM (High): 170
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 77
- Amperage: 0.52 Amps
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- 53115 (Antique Brass Finish with Reversible Medium Oak / Walnut Blades)
- 22436 (Bright Brass Finish with Reversible Oak / Walnut Blades) (This Model)
- 22438 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Maple / Cherry Blades)
- 22434 (White Finish with Reversible White / Bleached Oak Blades)
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
- Shop All Hunter Products
- Shop All Hunter Sontera Collection Products
Our SKU: 22436
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
When you designate remote control, does the remote dim the light or just turn the light on?
can this fan be a hugger mount also?
Is the remote included?
Can this fan be installed with a 4 foot extension rod?
Can the direction of the draft switch between downward and upward?
do you have to use the remote are can you just set up light switches one for lights and one for fan use
What is the total height of the fan and lights if installed flushmount? Can it be installed on an 8' ceiling?
Is the remote hand held?
is the remote controled a hand held unit for fan and lightt22436
Can this fan be used without the light kit?
Can the fan be installed on a raised sloped ceiling, is special/additional hardware required, that is less than a 45 degree angle?