We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||77|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||172mm x 20mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Optional Control Type||Wall Control|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||22|
- Includes (5) Reversible Cherry / Maple Blades
- Bowl Light Kit Included
- Remote Control Included for Easy Use
- 3" Downrod Included
- Can be Installed on Sloped Ceilings
- Suitable for Use in Dry Locations Only
- Covered by the Hunter Limited Lifetime Warranty
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Hunter Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Installer’s Choice 3 Position Mounting System - The Installer’s Choice three position mounting system puts you in complete control of your fan installation. Choose close to ceiling, hanging, or angled ceiling mounting to suit the needs of your home.
- Energy Star - Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Ceiling Fans carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%-30% less energy than required by federal standards
- Primary Blade Finish: Cherry
- Secondary Blade Finish: Maple
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 15°
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Speeds: 3
- CFM (High): 6707
- RPM (High): 180
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 77
- Amperage: 0.71 Amps
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Watts per Bulb: 22
- Wattage: 22
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- 21627 (Brushed Nickel Finish with Reversible Cherry / Maple Blades ) (This Model)
- 21628 (Brushed Bronze Finish with Reversible Black / Walnut Blades )
- Remote and Wall Controls Available
- Sloped Ceiling Adapter for Angles up to 45°
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with 21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans work beautifully in today’s homes and can save up to 47% on cooling costs!
Additional Hunter Links
Our SKU: 21627
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
The Hunter 21627 light cannot be dimmed by the included or any other remote. If you have any other questions please call 800-375-3403 x725 for Jordan. I hope this helps.
Can the Palermo light be dimmed by the included remote or another remote?
A. The Hunter 21627 light cannot be dimmed by the included or any other remote. If you have any other questions please call 800-375-3403 x725 for Jordan. I hope this helps.
Hunter 27185 Ceiling Fan / Light Three Speed Universal Remote Control would be a compatiable remote for this fan.
Can you get me remote only for this unit? I have lost mine. If not can you give me model # of remote
A. Hunter 27185 Ceiling Fan / Light Three Speed Universal Remote Control would be a compatiable remote for this fan.
Yes, the Hunter 21627 does come with a remote control.
Does this fan come with a remote control?
A. Yes, the Hunter 21627 does come with a remote control.
The Hunter 21627 manual link is below. http://www.hunterfan.com/uploadedFiles/Support/Owner_Manuals/42700.pdf
I lost the manual for the product 21621. Can you help?
A. The Hunter 21627 manual link is below. http://www.hunterfan.com/uploadedFiles/Support/Owner_Manuals/42700.pdf
The Hunter 21627 is UL listed.
Is this fan UL Listed?
A. The Hunter 21627 is UL listed.
The Hunter 21627 can only be controlled by a remote control.
Can you use a wall switch that operate the light and fan even though it comes with a remote?
A. The Hunter 21627 can only be controlled by a remote control.
The Hunter 21627 has a strip around the globe, there are screws in that that need to be unscrewed and the globe pulls down exposing the light.
I can not find a way to change the light bulb on a model 21628, I do not see any screws to remove the light cover.
A. The Hunter 21627 has a strip around the globe, there are screws in that that need to be unscrewed and the globe pulls down exposing the light.
The Glass Bowl replacement to the Hunter 21627 is available for purchase as Item No. 9424601000.
where can i buy dome shaped light cover at the bottom of fan?
A. The Glass Bowl replacement to the Hunter 21627 is available for purchase as Item No. 9424601000.
The Hunter 21627 can be mounted on a high sloped ceiling.
Can this be mounted on a high sloping ceiling?
A. The Hunter 21627 can be mounted on a high sloped ceiling.
The Hunter 21627 will need to be hard wired.
Does the Hunter 21627 have to be hard wired?
A. The Hunter 21627 will need to be hard wired.
The Hunter 21627 can be reversed by the remote.
Does this fan reverse? Can it be reversed with the remote?
A. The Hunter 21627 can be reversed by the remote.
You can get a Hunter down rod up to 72", with several sizes in between.
what is the maximum length of the fan stem. Our current one is 14 inches
A. You can get a Hunter down rod up to 72", with several sizes in between.
The Hunter 21627 takes a four pin circline fluorescent bulb.
Bulb: I see that it's a CFL. What is the base size of the bulb?
A. The Hunter 21627 takes a four pin circline fluorescent bulb.
The Hunter 21627 can be flush mounted.
Can this be flushed mounted?
A. The Hunter 21627 can be flush mounted.