15% Off All Hudson Valley Lighting!
Discount Already Applied. No Coupon Code Necessary.
Offer Ends 3/31/2015
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Roslyn Collection One Light Wall Sconce
- Wall mount makes this fixture ideal for bedside or desktop applications
- Early 20th Century, Restoration style
- Artisan-level craftsmanship
- Can rotate nearly 180 degrees
- Adjustable lighting direction
- All-Metal Construction
- Plug-in design
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the stadard bulb used in 120-volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, Options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon/Krypton.
Additional Hudson Valley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hudson Valley Lighting Monroe Collection Products
Our SKU: 772
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Brass
- Antique Nickel
- Old Bronze
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hudson Valley Lighting Monroe Collection
Other Products In The Hudson Valley Lighting Monroe Collection
Hudson Valley Lighting, Inc. products when properly installed and under normal conditions of use, are warranted to our customers only to be free from defect in material and workmanship at time of shipment. All warranty claims must be asserted with one year from date of shipment of the subject items; thereafter warranty claims will not be honored. Customer’s sole remedy for a warranty claim or otherwise shall be limited to repair or replacement of the subject product if it is shown to have been defective in material or workmanship at time of shipment. Hudson Valley Lighting, Inc.’s sole and maximum liability for a defective product shall never exceed the cost of the subject product. Except for such warranty and exclusive remedy as stated, (and the express warranty of title), we disclaim all other warranties, whether express or implied and specifically disclaim the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall we be liable to customer in warranty, contract negligence, strict liability or otherwise, for any damages, whether incidental or consequential, which are alleged to be caused by one or more of our products, beyond the cost to the customer of a subject product or products. Therefore, the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy against us for breach of warranty, breach of contract or in negligence or in strict liability or otherwise shall be limited to repair or replacement of the subject product at our option (excluding installation and removal charges which shall not be our liability) or, if we choose, refund of the purchase price.