We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Downrod Size(s)||12, 6|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Single Light Indoor Mini Pendant from the Canyon Ridge Collection
- White Marble glass dome shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Includes 10' of wire
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Diameter: 5"
- Downrod Size(s): 6", 12"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 39.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Pendant Type: Mini
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 100
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 120"
Additional Hinkley Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Products
- Shop All Hinkley Lighting Canyon Ridge Collection Products
Our SKU: H4818
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Gold*
- Rustic Iron*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The height of the Hinkley Lighting H4818 is adjustable. This fixture comes with one 6" Stem and two 12" Stems plus 10' of wire. So if your desired height is 24" then you would put both of the 12" stems together. The maximum would be 30" of stem height.
Is the height adjustable?
A. The height of the Hinkley Lighting H4818 is adjustable. This fixture comes with one 6" Stem and two 12" Stems plus 10' of wire. So if your desired height is 24" then you would put both of the 12" stems together. The maximum would be 30" of stem height.
The Hinkley Lighting H4818 has a sloped ceiling swivel on the canopy.
Does this pendant have a sloped ceiling swivel?
A. The Hinkley Lighting H4818 has a sloped ceiling swivel on the canopy.