- We currently offer only Standard Ground and LTL service to Canada
- Charges will include all applicable taxes and duties, and no COD fees will be charged at the time of delivery
- If you wish to cancel any shipment, you can do so up until the time it has left our drop ship vendor. Once the items are en route to our consolidation center, it then becomes a return and restocking fees may apply
Your order can be tracked online 24/7 by logging into your account. Click the "My Account" link at the top or bottom of any Faucet.com page to login and view your orders and their current status.
You will receive an emailed tracking number once your complete order has left our Iowa consolidation center and has been successfully shipped across the border. In some cases, you may receive a tracking number that shows a destination address in Waterloo, Iowa. This is tracking your shipment from our drop ship vendor to our Cross Dock center. You will receive a separate tracking number once the order has shipped across the border to its final destination.
We strive to streamline the returns process. Please be aware that whether you have a general or defective return, anytime you send something back across the border, certain documents are required by customs to clear the shipment. We'll provide you with these documents along with detailed instructions of where to place them when you return the items to ensure you're not charged any taxes or duties to return them and to ensure that they clear customs with no delay.
Please follow all of the instructions included with your return authorization. Processing Canadian returns can take 1-2 business days longer in order for us to generate all of the appropriate customs documents.
You shall, in connection with your use of any of Faucet.com's websites & services, comply with all applicable import, export, and re-export control laws and regulations of any country, including:
- U.S. Export Administration Regulations
- U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- Council Regulation (EC) No 428/2009 on the control of exports of dual-use items and technology
- Country-specific economic sanctions programs or embargoes adopted against countries or individuals under any applicable national or international legislation, including any measures implemented by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control