Contact us for best available pricing on all Hansgrohe!
We want to help make your remodel easy and affordable! Please call or chat during business hours using the links at the top of our site to take advantage of this special offer.
Offer Ends 7/8/2015
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Shower Arm Reach||5.25|
|Showerhead||Rain Shower, Single Function|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
S Series Product Features:
Valve Trim (04231)
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Volume control and diverter for 2 outlets
- Anti-scald 100-degree safety stop
- Flow 8 GPM @ 44 PSI
- Set your preferred water temperature
- 7/8" shallow extension set #13596xx0 (sold separately)
- Requires iBox Universal Plus rough-in valve #01850181
- Rough-in will be offered when added to cart
Shower Arm (27411)
- Use with all standard showerheads
- Includes escutcheon plate
- 1/2" male supply
- Not to be used for oversized and square showerheads
- Also matches Commercial
Shower Head (27486)
- Oversized 6" spray face
- AIR-injection technology
- Features Rubit cleaning system
- Full spray mode
- 96 no-clog spray channels
Tub Spout (14413)
- 1/2" female NPT inlet
- Solid Brass
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Separate dial for volume control
- Escutcheon (Cover plate) Dimensions: 6-3/4” diameter
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 26 degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 5-3/8”
- Shower Arm Length: 5-1/4”
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5-7/8”
- Non-diverting tub spout – for use with multi-function wall mounted diverters
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
Additional Hansgrohe Links
Our SKU: HG-T101
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Hansgrohe HG-T101 is going to control both of the shower head and the tub spout.
Does the control trim also control the water flow/temperture to the tub spout?
A. The Hansgrohe HG-T101 is going to control both of the shower head and the tub spout.
The shower head for the Hansgrohe HG-T101 is made of durable molded plastic.
Is the shower head brass also?
A. The shower head for the Hansgrohe HG-T101 is made of durable molded plastic.
Hansgrohe S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe S Collection
Single Handle Single Hole Bathroom Faucet from the...$286.58-$473.10(39)
Talis S Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with HighArc Spou...$348.40-$414.70(16)
8" Multi Function Rainshower Shower Head from the ...$181.01-$312.86(25)
Raindance S Rain Shower Head Only Single Function ...$101.40-$152.75(8)
E and S Accessories Toilet Paper Holder Single Roll$49.40-$77.35(13)
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.