|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- ADA compliant- complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 2-5/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-3/8" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- 39116: This model
- 39147: Wall mount version less valve
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Axor Citterio Collection Products
Our SKU: 39116
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question! This should be able to mount on either side.
can the handle be mounted to either the left or right?
A. Thank you for your question! This should be able to mount on either side.
Yes, the Hansgrohe 39418, Hansgrohe 39435, Hansgrohe 39454 are the items that match.
Do you have bathtub and shower facets to match this model?
A. Yes, the Hansgrohe 39418, Hansgrohe 39435, Hansgrohe 39454 are the items that match.
Hansgrohe Axor Citterio Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Axor Citterio Collection
Axor Citterio Semi-Pro Kitchen Faucet with Spring ...$469.00-$599.00(4)
Axor Citterio Pull-Down Prep Kitchen Faucet with M...$345.60-$429.30
Axor Citterio Tub Filler Faucet Free Standing with...$1,070.00-$1,552.00
Axor Citterio Diverter Valve Trim Only 5 Port with...$170.51-$274.95
Axor Citterio Single Robe Hook Brass$36.18-$58.41
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.