|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.625|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single lever handle operation
- ADA compliant- complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Includes metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 7-5/16" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Single Hole
- Flow Rate: 2.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-5/8"
- Metal lever handle included with faucet
- 32040: This model
- 32113: Single hole version of this model with electronic sensor less drain assembly
- 32112: Single hole version of this model with electronic sensor and temperature control
- 32082: Single hole version of this faucet with 360 degree swivel
- 32070: Single hole version of this model with high swing spout
- 32030: Single hole version of this model with double knob handles
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Talis S Collection Products
Our SKU: 32040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Does this faucet come with the complete drain assembly? Where do you purchase the base plate that is noti included with this faucet?
Can this faucet be ordered without the drain pop-up assembly? Thank you.
Is this faucet low lead compliant? i.e. can it ship to CA?
How is this faucet different from the Grohe 34 270 (Concetta Series)?
There doesn't seem to be a matching tub spout (brushed nickel) to complement this faucet?
My granite countertops are thicker than the 1.625" max thickness listed in the tech specs. Is a "thick deck installation" kit available for this faucet model?
Hi, does this faucet have a traditional aerator or is the flow 'glassy' and transparent like the Grohe models?
Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Talis S Collection
Talis S Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with Locking Spray Diverter
Talis S Pull-Down Prep Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking & Non-Locking Spray Diverter
Talis S Faucet Cold Only Less Zuvo Water Filtration System
Talis S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet Lever Handle and 360 Degree Swivel - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Talis S Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet with SemiArc Spout & Locking Spray Diverter
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.