|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Double lever handle operation – handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Low lead compliant- meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product- using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Includes metal pop-up drain assembly
- Overall Height: 7-7/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-3/8" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Single hole
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/8"
- Metal lever handles included with faucet
- 31730: This model
- 31711: Single hole version of this model less drain assembly
- 31701: Single hole version of this model includes drain assembly
- 31609: Vessel version of this model
Founded in Germany’s Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Focus S Collection Products
Our SKU: 31730
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Hansgrohe 31730 can be installed on any sink you wish. If your sink does not have an overflow, you should purchase a separate drain that does have an overflow.
Can this be installed with a sink that does not have an overflow?
A. The Hansgrohe 31730 can be installed on any sink you wish. If your sink does not have an overflow, you should purchase a separate drain that does have an overflow.
Unless the faucet is on a riser, it's not recommended for a vessel sink simply because the handles would be very difficult to reach.
Can this faucet be installed with a vessel sink that does not have an overflow?
A. Unless the faucet is on a riser, it's not recommended for a vessel sink simply because the handles would be very difficult to reach.
Yes, this faucet is CSA approved.
Is this faucet CSA approved?
Yes, this faucet is CSA approved.
Hansgrohe Focus S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Focus S Collection
Focus S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with Le...$131.95-$172.25(12)
Focus S Shower System with Pressure Balance Trim S...$229.80-$307.20(2)
Focus S Bidet Faucet Single Hole with Pop Up Assembly$131.95-$131.95(2)
Focus S Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Diverter, Met...$396.50-$396.50
Focus S Tub Filler Faucet with Thermostatic / Volu...$278.20-$278.20
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.