|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Rain, Massage, Spray|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- All brass faucet body and handle construction
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Metris S Collection brings clarity to the fore with minimalist, geometric design
- Includes a pullout Raindance S 100 AIR hand shower
- Features 3 settings: Rain AIR, Balance AIR, and Whirl AIR
- Deck mounted installation - faucet and handshower mount directly to the tub fixture
- Tub spout includes pull-up water diverter
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Rough-in valve is not included with this model (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AirPower: The innovators at Hansgrohe have invented something ground-breaking with their release of the AirPower shower heads. A plentiful supply of air is sucked in via the spray disc of the AirPower shower, and the incoming water is infused with that air causing an effect you will notice immediately. Plumper, lighter and softer droplets of water will envelop your skin creating a wonderful sense of well-being. In addition to a better shower experience your demand for water will also be drastically reduced.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
- Overall Height: 8-1/4" (measured from deck to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/8" (measured from deck to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-5/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 4
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 8"
- Handshower Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Tub Filler Flow Rate: 10 GPM (gallons per minute)
- 2 handles included with faucet
Founded in Germany's Black Forest back in 1901, Hansgrohe is committed to building a strong sense of tradition. Featuring unsurpassed quality, design and performance, Hansgrohe’s products offer a lifetime of satisfaction. Through many breakthroughs in comfort and technology, they bring the perfect solution you need to make the most of your water experience. With a sharp eye for innovation, Hansgrohe is consistently designing products with exceptional durability, built to not only be highly functional, but also a source of luxury and pleasure. With all of the showers and faucets they offer, new useful functions and details are at the core, making daily use as easy and comfortable as possible so that you may enjoy your Hansgrohe products for many years to come.
Additional Hansgrohe Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Hansgrohe Products
- Shop All Hansgrohe Metris S Collection Products
Our SKU: 31444
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Hansgrohe Metris S Collection
Other Products In The Hansgrohe Metris S Collection
Metris S Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Faucet with L...$208.00-$278.20(14)
Metris S Roman Tub Filler Faucet Thermostatic with...$334.75-$488.15(1)
Metris S Roman Tub Filler Faucet with Diverter, Me...$474.50-$687.70(1)
S Tub Spout Wall Mounted Non Diverter$89.98-$139.75(11)
Metris S Tub Spout with Diverter$125.45-$183.30(7)
Hansgrohe products are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. Hansgrohe, Inc. warrants to the original consumer that its products will be free from defects of workmanship and materials for as long as the original consumer owns the home in which the products are installed. Accessories or parts of products manufactured by others are warranted only for the period and extent of the original manufacturer's warranty.
For assistance, write to: Customer Service, Hansgrohe, Inc., 1490 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Or call Customer Service at 800-334-0455.